Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Queer Beers - Sat 12th April -Dublin

Options
  • 02-04-2003 12:25am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,025 ✭✭✭

Queer Beers - Sat 12th April , probably Front Lounge and then the George .

Who be going ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,564 ✭✭✭Typedef

Hmm, I reckon I'll go along to the Front Lounge... and skip the George (since I'm straight).

Viva La ~Revolution.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

Love to, but I'm coming back to Ireland the following weekend and two weekends in a row would break the bank - possibly in a literal sense.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

Originally posted by Typedef
    Hmm, I reckon I'll go along to the Front Lounge... and skip the George (since I'm straight).

Viva La ~Revolution.

why are you posting here?
    youre not ghey are you?

wwwm : tounge in cheek, pot calling kettle black arse posts since 1998.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,127 ✭✭✭STaN

me

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 24,924 Mod ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Originally posted by Shinji
    Love to, but I'm coming back to Ireland the following weekend and two weekends in a row would break the bank - possibly in a literal sense.

Snap :( (although coming home is :))

Originally posted by BuffyBot
    Snap :( (although coming home is :))

fecking waist0rs :)

==

any1 from boards or not as the case may be should come along. Its not queer exclusive

Originally posted by STaN
    fecking waist0rs :)
    its not queer exclusive

Not The Front Lounge. The George.... hmm.... I reckon that is exclusively queer*

*are straight people allowed to use this word, no pc transgression intended

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

wooo pink!

i demand man love from multiple partners simultaneously!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

Not The Front Lounge. The George.... hmm.... I reckon that is exclusively queer

No it's not. I've been in there serveral times with mixed groups. There's no such thing as an "exclusively queer" venue any more than there's such a thing as an "exclusively straight" venue.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,025 ✭✭✭yellum

We can always have it on the 17th instead in Cork. Nice beerfest on then in one of the local pubs. 12% beer and all that.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,745 ✭✭✭swiss

We can always have it on the 17th instead in Cork. Nice beerfest on then in one of the local pubs. 12% beer and all that
    Hmm, that's cutting it close to the megalan on the 19th. Still might be able to make it though.

• Registered Users Posts: 459 ✭✭Sesudra

I shalt be there with bells on.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,132 ✭✭✭oneweb

ooh ooh, me too, me too!

It is what it's.

This Saturday it is. 7ish onwards in the Front Lounge. Everyone know what we look like ?

PM me for my mobile if you want.

Damien

will the admins be making their apperances?

I managed to wrest a fairly non committal "I'll probably go" from DeVore on IRC a few days ago. I think we can all expect a pretty big admission* from DeV if he does arrive

* His hair has decided to come out and wants to meet other hair

• Registered Users Posts: 35,523 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Originally posted by swiss

* His hair has decided to come out and wants to meet other hair
    lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

Originally posted by Shinji
    No it's not. I've been in there serveral times with mixed groups. There's no such thing as an "exclusively queer" venue any more than there's such a thing as an "exclusively straight" venue.

I know several "venues" around dublin that are exclusively straight. If you want you can test this theory out at a couple, but chances are you wont "test" it twice. If you catch my drift. Btw wheres the front lounge, is that one of those south side bars?

• Registered Users Posts: 35,523 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Bu bbles... I mean Boston - its on Exchequer street I think - near Isoldes tower. South side yes - next to Temple Bar.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,051 ✭✭✭gazzer

Hiya Guys...Just wondering if there are many people going to the Queer Beers drinks tomorrow??? was thinking of heading in and putting a face to some of the names on the board.

Gaz

Yeah I'll be there and a good few more I believe. Send a pm to me or STaN if u want to know what we look like or want out number(s) so u can txt to see where we are

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭daveirl

This post has been deleted.

I'm in DNC at the moment, I'll be going into TFL in a few minutes. If anyone is going in, I'll be wearing a green trouser and a navy/black top with red and white stripes. I won't describe what I look like physically, I guess I don't want to scare ye guys off :P
    Originally posted by daveirl:

I could start describing but then you wouldn't want to turn up
    Bold! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 40,814 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

Was good to meet you all last night,

I was a bit preoccupied at the bar in the G though

Ian

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

hmm.

I missed you fellas in the Front lounge*.... actually it's pretty cool in there...
    humph... all that stigma for nothing.

*Typedef: was expecting boys in leather dancing on tables....
    shocker.

i came i say, and after about 3 double vodkas ripped my t-shirt off and found a fella :) i had fun!

Oh and one thing, NO i don't wax or go on a sun bed :p ... cheeky monkeys :)

The george is a ****ing dump ! I was so disappointed with it. Thank god the company I was in was good. All fine decent upstanding members of the community. ( Then I met up with the Boards people )

• Advertisement

Originally posted by azezil
    i came i say, and after about 3 double vodkas ripped my t-shirt off and found a fella :) i had fun!

Az looked dead sexy ;) If I wasn't attached to a very cute person myself I'd have nabbed him for myself. :)

Advertisement