Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Paddys Weekend get2gether

• 08-03-2003 8:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,025 ✭✭✭

Who'd on for meeting up Paddys Weekend in Dublin ? I have to go cos a friend is bitchin about me visiting ;) Does anyone else want to meet ?

Same batplace and battime as before ? Front Lounge on either Fri or Sat evening ?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,745 ✭✭✭swiss

Can't attend that I'm afraid, I have a 21st to attend (namely my own).

• Registered Users Posts: 2,127 ✭✭✭STaN

Originally posted by swiss

have it in dub :)

ill be there

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,025 ✭✭✭yellum

Originally posted by swiss

And we only hear about this now ? Do you care about your online Pink family at all ?

Have a good one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭HerrLipp

tied up for the month of march. (those s+m sessions get really gruelling)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

*row row rows his boat gently cross the stream*

If ye go, have a beer for me ;)

• Advertisement
Advertisement