Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mercedes 814D 7.5t conversation

Options
  • 02-08-2020 9:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

I have a nice condition 2009 Merc814D which I purchased mainly to move all our 'stuff' back here from Wales. I previously converted a Merc 709D ex-library-bus into a brilliant motorhome & I've put in a couple of windows to call it a motorhome for the ferries etc. It was equipped as a crew van for a landscaping business so has a sink, microwave, heater etc.
    My question is,as we don't really need a big van once we have finished our move, should I take it back to the Uk to sell it or should I get Irish plates and sell it here. I imagine it's worth around €7.5 going by the German prices. They are iconic Travel Vans but inthr Uk you need a C1 licence to drive one as its's 7.5 ton.This one has a tow- bar as well and can pull 3 ton so it's quite a beast & will go anywhere. Any opinions as to whether there will be a demand here or not.

Comments

Advertisement