Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Budget fitted wardrobe Limerick

Options
  • 20-07-2020 1:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭

Am looking to get some fitted wardrobes in a bedroom in Limerick.
    5 full length presses, 2 overhanging presses and a few fitted units under a counter.
    I dont want to spend a fortune, just something that Looks decent.
    One stop shop only.
    Any ideas where to go aside from cashandcarry?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭LenWoods

Am looking to get some fitted wardrobes in a bedroom in Limerick.
    5 full length presses, 2 overhanging presses and a few fitted units under a counter.
    I dont want to spend a fortune, just something that Looks decent.
    One stop shop only.
    Any ideas where to go aside from cashandcarry?
    Have you considered the PAX range from IKEA?
    They have a free virtual planner online and in store where you enter your measurement and build your wardrobe
    Can have it as basic or as detailed as you wish; the system creates a list of items for you to purchase in the warehouse or order for delivery; also tells you what hole numbers to insert the rails or drawer whatever.
    I've documented one here:
    https://www.fordownersclub.com/forums/topic/80864-living-room-project/?do=findComment&comment=766329

I've put in all the accessories possible on this one came to €975 but I could have used mesh drawers instead of solid throughout and not bothered with the lights or clear glass shelving, chosen different doors and handles would have cost around €400 less than that,
    Still like new over one year on from install.

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭Seurat

I like the idea of that. I am not sure how it would work when walls aren’t properly angled tho. I would have to get in around a chimney breast with the fitted wardrobes and they definitely aren’t angled correctly.

Advertisement