Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

General Nursing

Options
  • 22-06-2018 1:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭

I will be starting general nursing this year as I deferred last year to save up the money!.
    Can anyone share time tables etc.
    My kids are still in the ECCE year but for next year are there any local creches that do school drop offs and pick ups from outside of the Waterford area( I live about 25 mins away from the city)
    Also I presume all placements are done in UHW?
    Does the year run from September to May?
    TIA for any help!

Comments

I will be starting general nursing this year as I deferred last year to save up the money!.
    Can anyone share time tables etc.
    My kids are still in the ECCE year but for next year are there any local creches that do school drop offs and pick ups from outside of the Waterford area( I live about 25 mins away from the city)
    Also I presume all placements are done in UHW?
    Does the year run from September to May?
    TIA for any help!
    In years past I have got some great information from boards.ie regarding college courses and much more. I have found the last year or so and especially for queries about college you would be better off trying on Reddit and Boards at the same time.

Just thought I'd give you that hint. My degree was in Software Dev so I'm no help regarding nursing.

Advertisement