Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

headphone jack

Options
  • 03-10-2019 12:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭

hi folks,are there any new tvs with a headphone jack?something around the 65" size,i dont like using the bluetooth,as i have concerns about the radiation they give off so close to ones head,would prefer the wired headphones,thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,298 ✭✭✭AllForIt

I would have thought they would all have them. Been a good few years since I bought a TV so I'm clueless what the current standard is.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭sniperman

AllForIt wrote: »
    I would have thought they would all have them. Been a good few years since I bought a TV so I'm clueless what the current standard is.

no the newer ones dont seem to have jacks,its all that bluetooth thingy

• Registered Users Posts: 760 ✭✭✭Terminator

I wouldn't let that be the deciding factor when purchasing a TV. You can run a cable from RCA Stereo outputs or Optical Out to an adapter if there is no headphone socket.

Terminator wrote: »
    I wouldn't let that be the deciding factor when purchasing a TV. You can run a cable from RCA Stereo outputs or Optical Out to an adapter if there is no headphone socket.

thanks ill look into that.

thanks all for replys,just wondering are there any soundbars with headphone jacks,

• Advertisement
Advertisement