Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

***Audio Gear For Sale/Trade Thread***

Options
  • 25-04-2013 4:29pm
    Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 7,382 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Time to get the ball rollin' on this with some basic rules, these rules may change as we learn from mistakes.

Rule #01 The community comes first, any attempt to take advantage of this community will result in swift action.

Rule #02 You can only sell as an individual, not as part of a company, business or venture.

Rule #03 You will not attempt to profit from any sale

Rule #04 Remain honest, charge a fair price and don't low ball others.

Some additional helpful guidelines:
    Title your ad-post accurately
    The post needs to include a direct link to your adverts.ie ad and an asking price (remember this is not an auction)
    Feel free to include a reasonably sized picture of what you're selling if you want, but it must be your own image, no lifting other's images and no posting of stock images.

I've tried to make this as comprehensive as I can without being too bogged down by rules, if there's feedback I'll listen to it. Now, time to flog yer gear.

Comments

Advertisement