Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Headset with noise isolation and mic stick

Options
  • 12-10-2019 1:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 17

Hola mes amis and whatnot...

working in an open space office at the moment, but have to do voice calls on more or less complex topics... gotta admit... it's doing my feckin head in..

..hard to concentrate on someone outlining specs for some project or other when my desk neighbor is babbling about last nights tele, right beside me

Been looking for advise on an active noise cancelling headset with a mic.

The results I got showed headsets with good, active, noise isolation to shut out the environment, but all of them lacked a mike boom/stick/whatever its called.

Anyone got a suggestion for a headset with active noise cancellation on them ears and a halfway decent mic boom ?

Would really appreciate some pointers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭SixtaWalthers

Offices are open again, and I am also looking for this kind of headsets with mic. In the beginning, I was looking for earphones with mic features, but now, I am again with my headset and mic option. I think you can consider NUBWO N20 https://www.amazon.co.uk/NUBWO-Headphones-Detachable-Canceling-Controller-Black/dp/B07YW83CR5 headsets which are coming with detachable noise-cancelling mic. I have used it for gaming, but it is a little heavy for the office environment.

On the other hand, I also found a lightweight noise isolation headset and mic here https://www.translationequipmenthq.com/shop/mic-145-dual-headset-microphone-williams-av/ and luckily, it's weight is around 0.21 lbs. Yes, it is Williams AV MIC 145 Dual Headset which is also available at Amazon. I am considering it strongly because it can also assist me in international meetings due to its language feed features.

If you have any other headset in mind, then you can share with me. I have a plan to get one next month.

Advertisement