Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Twin Peaks

Options
  • 30-10-2014 12:05am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭

I hear Twin Peaks is to return for a limited run on Showtime, Lynch and Frost writing all of it and Lynch directing, not sure on the cast yet, but I mean unless it is going to be set considerably in the future (from the second season) I don't see how they make it work.

Due for its run in early 2016 anyway, any fans left around? I will watch for sure, excited to see where it will go, they ended it in season 2 in a kind of 2 fingers to ABC for cancelling it type of thing, they have said it was not how they wanted it to play out but when they learned they were being cancelled thats what happened!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭vr7

kryogen wrote: »
    I hear Twin Peaks is to return for a limited run on Showtime, Lynch and Frost writing all of it and Lynch directing, not sure on the cast yet, but I mean unless it is going to be set considerably in the future (from the second season) I don't see how they make it work.

Due for its run in early 2016 anyway, any fans left around? I will watch for sure, excited to see where it will go, they ended it in season 2 in a kind of 2 fingers to ABC for cancelling it type of thing, they have said it was not how they wanted it to play out but when they learned they were being cancelled thats what happened!

I watched tp in 99 but was too young to grasp it. Watched it again in 2014 in syfy and loved it.

When they revealed leland palmer as the killer it pretty much killed the show imo. Series 2 then went through a spell of bringing in new characters every episode with no real impact. Then the Windom earl character came in and brought back the dark side to it but the ending was truly weird.

And as for FWWM movie prequal...it didnt make much sense at al. Lets hope season 3 is a success. Damn thats good coffee 😊

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭Ben Horne

Huge fan. The blu-ray is worth getting for the extras alone. I really enjoyed when Windom Earl was added, brought it to another level. The Red Room/Black Lodge was classic Lynch!

• Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

Bought the Blu ray last week and it arrived today - very nice packaging for a box set. Looking forward to a rewatch but with the series now kicked out to 2017 don't know whether to watch it now or closer to the airing date. First world problems.

Advertisement