Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheap Broadband, for light use.

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,622 ✭✭✭Baby01032012

Where are you seeing that...Im only seeing Pure at €44 pm in west Dublin on Switcher.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 3,096 ✭✭✭seanin4711

Where are you seeing that...Im only seeing Pure at €44 pm in west Dublin on Switcher.ie

Deal a month ago

• Registered Users Posts: 4,081 ✭✭✭Bambaata

Moved to Pure also and so far no issues whatsoever. A very obliging KN engineer did the install. He had to run a new cable into the house as the old wasnt working and terminated where i wanted

• Registered Users Posts: 45,821 ✭✭✭✭muffler

I'm with Pure on the 30 a month offer since mid November and also have no issues. Got my first bill last week which includes line rental a month in advance and it was only 8 Euro as it contained 50 credit for referring a friend. My sister also gets 50 credit for referring me. Happy days :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭Joshua J

Have Pure since November 1st and as above have had zero issues. Great value deal.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 700 ✭✭✭Logo

Signed up with Pure Telecom on 7th Dec and was advised that that it would be installed before Christmas. My contract with eir ended on 6th Dec and I gave them notification of the switch. I called Pure last week and was told that I won't get their equipment until after Christmas. In the meantime I'm now paying eir €76/ month. I am not a happy bunny.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,821 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Logo wrote: »
    Signed up with Pure Telecom on 7th Dec and was advised that that it would be installed before Christmas. My contract with eir ended on 6th Dec and I gave them notification of the switch. I called Pure last week and was told that I won't get their equipment until after Christmas. In the meantime I'm now paying eir €76/ month. I am not a happy bunny.
    The only mistake you made (and lots of people do it) was cancelling Eir or rather giving them notice.

If its any help to others reading this thread if you are moving or switching between Eir, Sky, Vodafone, Pure Telecom etc never cancel the account with your current provider. Just notify the new provider and they look after the cancellation for you subject of course to having seen out the minimum term of the contract. Seems like they have some agreement amongst them that allows people who are out of contract to leave their current provider without giving notice and without being penalised in any way.

• Registered Users Posts: 700 ✭✭✭Logo

muffler wrote: »
    The only mistake you made... was cancelling Eir or rather giving them notice..
    That's not correct. I entered into a contract with eir and agreed with their T&Cs that I would notify them when I was switching to another provider. That was completed as agreed but Pure Telecom are now delaying the switch until after Christmas - which will cost me €76 per month.

Advertisement