Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hismile Teeth Whitening

Options
  • 11-07-2018 1:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭

Hi,

I recently gave up smoking and looking to whiten up my teeth a smidgen not looking for miracles - I ordered some of this stuff anyone ever use it? I'd imagine its ****e but said I would give it a rattle.

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,603 ✭✭✭coffeepls

Just my thoughts, I’m absolutely no expert.... If I was you I’d get the free PRSI check up at the dentists and ask them their opinion, seeing as they’ll have had a good look at your teeth. I wouldn’t risk a whitening kit tbh. Well done you on giving up smoking.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,538 ✭✭✭btkm8unsl0w5r4

First congrats on giving up the smoking. I would use all the saved money to treat yourself to a proper tooth whitening with your dentist. The preparations and gels you get without prescription and online are ineffective at best and dangerous at worst.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,642 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

where you based OP?

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭Rx713B

where you based OP?

I am based in south dublin

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,642 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Rx713B wrote: »
    I am based in south dublin

will send you a PM with a recommendation

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,683 ✭✭✭zweton

could you send to me too? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

Hi All,

Apologies for dragging up an old thread but I'm interested in teeth whitening now. I'm in the process of quitting smoking and this is something I've had on my mind for a while.

I absolutely hate the dentists so I'd be looking for similar to HiSmile but I've noticed the reviews are extremely mixed and some of the positive reviews look quite fake.

Would anybody be able to advise further?

Thanks.

Advertisement