Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Online Jersey stores continued

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,483 ✭✭✭Sono

MrMac84 wrote: »
    Any one else get the text about free express shipping to Ireland?

From what company?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,057 ✭✭✭FixitFelix

Sono wrote: »
    From what company?

Shoot now sending direct to Ireland by EMS with 7 day turnaround

FixitFelix wrote: »
    Shoot now sending direct to Ireland by EMS with 7 day turnaround

They must be doing some business with Ireland if that's the case, brilliant news!

They must be doing some business with Ireland if that's the case, brilliant news!

Yeah gonna stick in an order to see how quick it is

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,236 ✭✭✭Dr. Kenneth Noisewater

Picked up the Bayern shirt on Shoot, have to say it looks really good. I'm normally a Large but bought it in XL and it fits pretty well.

Also got the Stormers jersey. There's no stitching really its screen printed so its spot on, although it isn't in anyway fitted so it just kinda hangs off me a bit, still, can't complain for the price.

• Registered Users Posts: 589 ✭✭✭Steel Dog

Has anyone had an experience with getting a refund off Shoot?

What i ordered is not available and i do not want a replacement so they are saying it will take 1 month for the refund to go through.

I don't mind waiting, i just wanted to know will i get it and will i get the full refund?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

1 month? Are they posting it in pennies? I'd reject that, there's no way it takes a month to do a refund.

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭pollocks

Does anyone have a seller with the west brom away jersey ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭SteM

Would love to pick up one of these

http://www.adidas.ie/manchester-united-fc-home-jersey/AZ1236.html

but can't justify spending €75 on one.....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,096 ✭✭✭andrew1977

SteM wrote: »
    Would love to pick up one of these

http://www.adidas.ie/manchester-united-fc-home-jersey/AZ1236.html

but can't justify spending €75 on one.....

Have my eye on one too but like you won't be spending 75 euro on it.
    Give it a few months and the current range of United remakes will get heavily discounted, it happened on the last 2 batches adidas released.

I will pounce for one then.

• Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭DJ90

So on one of my jerseys the numbering and lettering on the back has started to peel off (probably due to my own fault as it was accidentally put in the washing machine with a pile of other clothes) . Is there any way these letters can be secured back on before it comes off completely. Probably better in future if I buy kits without any stuff on the back

DJ90 wrote: »
    So on one of my jerseys the numbering and lettering on the back has started to peel off (probably due to my own fault as it was accidentally put in the washing machine with a pile of other clothes) . Is there any way these letters can be secured back on before it comes off completely. Probably better in future if I buy kits without any stuff on the back

Put a sheet of paper or over then hear it with an iron, it should stick back on if it's not too far gone

Ordered over 2 weeks ago from shoot and no sign, last record of it was leaving china for Heathrow. Anyone else experience recent delays?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Ordered over 2 weeks ago from shoot and no sign, last record of it was leaving china for Heathrow. Anyone else experience recent delays?
    Have an order from the 4th with no updates yet

I hope they haven't legged it with our money!

• Advertisement

I hope they haven't legged it with our money!

After launching this new express postage to Ireland I really doubt that's the case

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,543 ✭✭✭A2LUE42

Anyone any idea how long it takes something to get through HEATHROW WORLDWIDE DC ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭ollie1

Shoot where closed for holidays a few days start of October so probably have a backlog of orders to go through.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 305 ✭✭reaper180

Think we all got this message from shoot

To my dear friend:

1th Oct - 4th Oct we will have 4 days off for celebrating Chinese National Day . If you want to get jerseys or other items, please place order early, so that we can prepare items for you on time. Any inconvenience caused by this we hope for your understanding

Probably a major backlog of orders

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 597 ✭✭✭miece16

can anyone send a pm of the link to the jersey site? not sure if i'm on the correct one. cheers

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭TheYardStick

I don't suppose anyone has ordered the PSG third kit from Shoot? The crest and Nike sign are supposed to be a reflective silver colour in reality but the pic on shoot looks a bit off.

I'm tempted to chance it but it's throwing me off a bit.

Also how does this new express shipping work? I go to checkout and it only gives the option of standard shipping or expedited shipping for $20.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 815 ✭✭✭Collibosher

A2LUE42 wrote: »
    Anyone any idea how long it takes something to get through HEATHROW WORLDWIDE DC ?

It varies in my experience.

I've had things pass through there in a day, sometimes it can sit there for a week.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

Shoot using E-Packet to deliver direct to Ireland, 7-10 days delivery time according to them.Has anyone tried it yet?

Any updates on your order? Mine still hasn't left China!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,606 ✭✭✭sgarvan

I ordered on the 8th of October. My order was split in 2. One part was dispatched on the 11th and the other on the 14th. Looking at the tracking info the first part hasn't let China and the 2 part is on the way to Belfast.

reaper180 wrote: »
    Any updates on your order? Mine still hasn't left China!

No none... I whatsappd and they just asked me to wait longer... I've no choice really like

Ordered last Thursday and its waiting for me to pick up this morning. Fastest I've ever got it from shoot !

The 2nd part of my lost order was shipped about a week ago. In my local pm now. Thinking of ordering the Ireland rugby shirt,anyone get it yet?

zerks wrote: »
    The 2nd part of my lost order was shipped about a week ago. In my local pm now. Thinking of ordering the Ireland rugby shirt,anyone get it yet?

I got it a couple of weeks ago and it's spot on apart from the genuine product tag on the bottom of the original. The fit seems to be the same as in the shops.

Do the E-packet parcels get delivered by An Post once they hit Ireland? If so,I might avoid that as I don't want to get the dreaded letter asking me to prove if my stuff is genuine.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,249 ✭✭✭GY A1

Do the E-packet parcels get delivered by An Post once they hit Ireland? If so,I might avoid that as I don't want to get the dreaded letter asking me to prove if my stuff is genuine.

Who does this ?
    An post or customs

GY A1 wrote: »
    Who does this ?
    An post or customs

They work together. I know people that got jerseys from the likes of Ali and they were seized in Portlaoise.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,249 ✭✭✭GY A1

They work together. I know people that got jerseys from the likes of Ali and they were seized in Portlaoise.

Would u avoid address pal by an post also ?
    Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 360 ✭✭locked 1

Anyone order kids jerseys whats fitting (sizes) like and quality

sgarvan wrote: »
    I ordered on the 8th of October. My order was split in 2. One part was dispatched on the 11th and the other on the 14th. Looking at the tracking info the first part hasn't let China and the 2 part is on the way to Belfast.
    2nd parcel in Parcel Motel.

1st parcel still looks like it hasn't left China but Shoot say it is defo in transit and I have to wait a little longer

EDIT: Just checked Royal Mail and 1st parcel is on it's way to Belfast. Can't complain really about that as will have the full order within 7 days of dispatch

No update on my order since 7th October, have a feeling this could be missing.

1st parcel still looks like it hasn't left China but Shoot say it is defo in transit and I have to wait a little longer

EDIT: Just checked Royal Mail and 1st parcel is on it's way to Belfast. Can't complain really about that as will have the full order within 7 days of dispatch

2 parcel motel charges is a balls

No update on my order since 7th October, have a feeling this could be missing.

Same as myself

2 parcel motel charges is a balls
    Yeah it is particularly when this package had 4 in it so the other has 6.

Still jerseys working out at about 17 so can't complain

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,840 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

How does this page get away with it at all??

https://www.facebook.com/JDsjerseys/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭richieffff

Anyone ordered a souvenir edition jersey from shoot? The Club America one is calling my name

Still no sign of my order and no update on the tracker, pain in the hole this is. They had been great to deal with up to this point.

Any sign yet of your order.I ordered on the 4th Oct.hasnt left China.think its lost at this stage.people already received orders after mine was place.I whats app them they just said its in transit.

reaper180 wrote: »
    Any sign yet of your order.I ordered on the 4th Oct.hasnt left China.think its lost at this stage.people already received orders after mine was place.I whats app them they just said its in transit.

See post above!

Was typing message as u just posted

• Advertisement

They said if I haven't received package by 7th November they will issue me a refund.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 211 ✭✭B_Sharp

Shoot strike again in their Rangers/Shamrock Rovers mix-up! That they're mixing them up with a team whose nickname is 'The Hoops' would almost make you think it's intentional!
    http://www.shootjerseys.win/catalogsearch/result/?q=shamrock+rovers

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭SteM

Have shoot improved the quality of the United home jersey yet does anyone know? The version early in the season was a bit off according to the reviews.

They said if I haven't received package by 7th November they will issue me a refund.
    Mine has now reached the UK.4 weeks nearly.have you checked your tracking lately

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

So are there large delays now with EMS shipping? Had 2 packages leave China on 20th and 23rd and neither have reached UK yet ffs!

• Advertisement
Advertisement