Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Online Jersey stores continued

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,150 ✭✭✭cavan4sam

When was your order shipped? Mine was shipped end of September and still is in transit somewhere between China and UK...mine could be the same :(

Thanks,
    Neil

Shipped 5/9 I think, tracking similar to yours but mine not coming via uk

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,500 ✭✭✭✭MEGA BRO WOLF 5000

Basq wrote: »
    Got some from Sandy the week before last. Top notch!

Sorry I'm way out of the loop here, who is Sandy?

Thanks!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,658 ✭✭✭OmegaGene

Sorry I'm way out of the loop here, who is Sandy?

Thanks!

I will send you a link to her

The internet isn’t for everyone

• Closed Accounts Posts: 877 ✭✭✭jk23

Will the package be destroyed by DHL if stopped by customs or is it usually a release fee?....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

jk23 wrote: »
    Will the package be destroyed by DHL if stopped by customs or is it usually a release fee?....

Release fee usually with UK customs if using Parcel Motel.

Irish Customs will destroy it as its counterfeit unless you can prove its not counterfeit, which you cant.

• Advertisement

beakerjoe wrote: »
    Release fee usually with UK customs if using Parcel Motel.

Irish Customs will destroy it as its counterfeit unless you can prove its not counterfeit, which you cant.

I won't be using parcel motel after the last two experiences, they lost both the parcels. Hopefully I get lucky with DHL...

I won't be using parcel motel after the last two experiences, they lost both the parcels. Hopefully I get lucky with DHL...

Its pot luck.

No problem myself with PM I shall stick to them.

Sorry to hear about your PM issue though, that would be disheartening.

Its pot luck.

No problem myself with PM I shall stick to them.

Sorry to hear about your PM issue though, that would be disheartening.

Your right...it's up to luck now whether they make it to me or not. Got charged 20 USD for DHL shipping I wonder is that a good thing that they will send it fairly reputable with DHL?

PM was great but once things started going wrong it's been a nightmare! Customer service is very bad ...

Your right...it's up to luck now whether they make it to me or not. Got charged 20 USD for DHL shipping I wonder is that a good thing that they will send it fairly reputable with DHL?

PM was great but once things started going wrong it's been a nightmare! Customer service is very bad ...

DHL seem to get checked a lot for customs from reading this thread in the summer.

Ive had one stopped by customs and then switched to PM on Sandys advice.

Before that, every DHL package took usually 10 days to come.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,500 ✭✭✭✭MEGA BRO WOLF 5000

OmegaGene wrote: »
    I will send you a link to her

Thanks and thanks to Basq too for the links.

I'm about to pull the trigger on a few retro jerseys as Christmas presents. Any idea how to approach the sizing, do you need to go a size up? The likelyhood of them being stopped too? Advice on this? Oh and the likelyhood of recieving them before Christmas too?

Thanks, first time ordering.

• Advertisement

DHL seem to get checked a lot for customs from reading this thread in the summer.

Ive had one stopped by customs and then switched to PM on Sandys advice.

Before that, every DHL package took usually 10 days to come.

They are pretty strict. I am playing with fire with
    DHL but I won't go with parcelforce or PM again...I took advice from a rep on parcelforce to send both parcels together after I had paid customs on each. Worst thing I could have done.

I reckon I would have got both if sent separately but PM seem to lose alot of parcels going by Facebook and trustpilot pages and reviews?.. Have you ever had any issue with PM?...

Thanks and thanks to Basq too for the links.

I'm about to pull the trigger on a few retro jerseys as Christmas presents. Any idea how to approach the sizing, do you need to go a size up? The likelyhood of them being stopped too? Advice on this? Oh and the likelyhood of recieving them before Christmas too?

Thanks, first time ordering.

Use the size chart on the site and get them sent to dpd parcel wizard, I pay for the express shipping normally and they arrive in 10-14 days
    Chances of customs stopping are slim but it’s worth a try

Create an account select your order and they will email you with a payment link or you can text her the order number and she will rush the link through for you

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,057 ✭✭✭FixitFelix

Whats the crack with stuff being seized buy customs, have a delivery thats "sent to customs for inspection".
    Delivery through PM. Haven't heard anything from delivery company yet just thinking ahead.

FixitFelix wrote: »
    Whats the crack with stuff being seized buy customs, have a delivery thats "sent to customs for inspection".
    Delivery through PM. Haven't heard anything from delivery company yet just thinking ahead.

Enter your tracking number on the parcelforce website tracking, might have more details on your parcel there, might have to pay customs to them

Enter your tracking number on the parcelforce website tracking, might have more details on your parcel there, might have to pay customs to them

Cheers will give it a go

Youll probably have to pay a small release fee between 5 and 20 if UK customs

Youll probably have to pay a small release fee between 5 and 20 if UK customs

Cool just emailed larcel force there so see what happens
    Thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 343 ✭✭aidz

ordered 23/9 from shoot
    delivered last week.

both were liverpoool away kids kits

happy with them. size 8-9. slightly on the large side, as was expecting to be smaller fit and had went a size up

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,235 ✭✭✭ceegee

Basq wrote: »
    Same thing happened me.. I sent a WhatsApp to get the revised/correct tracking number.

Cheers.
    Delivery actually arrived with PM this morning so didn't need to follow up after all

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 634 ✭✭✭JustLen

Could someone pm me the link/details please for sandy. Thanks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,027 ✭✭✭willowthewisp

Umbro back on the scene with the Ireland kit?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭but1er

complete money racket. they have released it for Christmas sales with no sponsorship expect a new jersey next year with a sponser on the front of it

• Registered Users Posts: 3,287 ✭✭✭givyjoe

Poor effort, looks more like a training t shirt. Most of the concept kits you see on Instagram are lightyears better.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭LowOdour

PM delivered my jersey's from Sandy so happy out. Will need to collect at my nearest PM location...which is 40 miles away!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,205 ✭✭✭Lucas Hood

LowOdour wrote: »
      PM delivered my jersey's from Sandy so happy out. Will need to collect at my nearest PM location...which is 40 miles away!

You should have went parcel wizard. Cheaper and they deliver to your door.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,034 ✭✭✭✭Basq

LowOdour wrote: »
      Where do you live? The Aran Islands? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,365 ✭✭✭Robson99

Parcel landed today thro 17Track and An Post from Vivian. Few retros and new Utd black shirt, very happy

Quick query jimmy....did you select the EMS shipping method or the ePacket method with your order to Vivian.?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,773 ✭✭✭jimmytwotimes 2013

Robson99 wrote: »
      Quick query jimmy....did you select the EMS shipping method or the ePacket method with your order to Vivian.?

No, when I ordered she was only starting to hit trouble thro DHL. She tried that twice and in the end said she had to abandon that and sent via 17track and An Post.

I just said she cud do whatever she thought was best to get them thro

Ordered since from Sandy and they were very fast getting here thro Parcel Motel

Been in contact to parcel force about my package, they said the address in incomplete and I can't change it that the seller must get in contact. So I've contacted the seller but he said he can't change it or get in contact after shipping. Anyone ever had this problem?

• Advertisement
    • Registered Users Posts: 14,193 ✭✭✭✭Kerrydude1981

Ordered three more jerseys from shoot, last time had no problems using PM so hopefully this time around will be the same

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,314 ✭✭✭The Mulk

No, when I ordered she was only starting to hit trouble thro DHL. She tried that twice and in the end said she had to abandon that and sent via 17track and An Post.

I just said she cud do whatever she thought was best to get them thro

Ordered since from Sandy and they were very fast getting here thro Parcel Motel

How much delivery with Sandy, or is it free with a certain order amount.
      It's not that clear on the website. Looking to order 4/5 kits

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,773 ✭✭✭jimmytwotimes 2013

The Mulk wrote: »
      How much delivery with Sandy, or is it free with a certain order amount.
      It's not that clear on the website. Looking to order 4/5 kits

Not 100% sure. Might be over $80-90 for free delivery. Somebody else might know exact amount

Not 100% sure. Might be over $80-90 for free delivery. Sonebody else might know exact amount

Cheers, I've dropped them(Sandy and Shoot) both a WhatsApp, i'll update here with what they say

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,509 ✭✭✭Damo 2k9

Been in contact to parcel force about my package, they said the address in incomplete and I can't change it that the seller must get in contact. So I've contacted the seller but he said he can't change it or get in contact after shipping. Anyone ever had this problem?

I had this problem with Sandy in recent weeks, I informed her, she got onto whoever she used for shipping and it was sorted in approx 5 days or so.

The Mulk wrote: »
      Cheers, I've dropped them(Sandy and Shoot) both a WhatsApp, i'll update here with what they say

Fast delivery is $10 or free if order is over $80 (Sandy)
      With Shoot it's buy 6 get 1 free and sent by EMS.
      (via WhatsApp messages)

I think I'll order from Sandy to PM

• Advertisement
    • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,691 ✭✭✭Glebee

Just got letter from Revenue about package im expecting from Sandy. 5 items worth about 85 euro. What am I supposed to do? Is it just email back my receipt and see what they are going to charge me? If time ive had something stopped.

Glebee wrote: »
      Just got letter from Revenue about package im expecting from Sandy. 5 items worth about 85 euro. What am I supposed to do? Is it just email back my receipt and see what they are going to charge me? If time ive had something stopped.

Was it made through Parcel Motel or direct from Sandy to Ireland?

Was it made through Parcel Motel or direct from Sandy to Ireland?

Direct from Sandy, said I would chance it. Never stopped before.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭but1er

Lads, I cant recommend DHGATE enough for ordering jerseys must of ordered over 10 jerseys to my home address with no hassle from customs. they work out about 17eur a pop. Would really recommend going that route.

Direct from Sandy, said I would chance it. Never stopped before.

Sandy has an alert on her site not to order direct to Ireland

• Advertisement

OmegaGene wrote: »
      Sandy has an alert on her site not to order direct to Ireland

Yep. Whether its Sandy, Shoot or DHgate, its all a huge risk.

Once its caught by customs its gone unless you prove its not counterfeit, which you cant.

So what happens if I show them an invoice for the 90euro. Will I just have to pay import duty or will it be seized? Its indicated on the letter that import duty will be required if its over a certain value?? Always a risk with this stuff

So what happens if I show them an invoice for the 90euro. Will I just have to pay import duty or will it be seized? Its indicated on the letter that import duty will be required if its over a certain value?? Always a risk with this stuff

Its gone dude. They will eventually give you details of the goods being counterfeit and ask you to provide proof its legit.

You can't provide them with proof as the goods are counterfeit.

They will then destroy them.

Sorry dude.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,671 ✭✭✭jay0109

When did this crackdown start as it was very rare on here to read of any thing being stopped in previous years?

jay0109 wrote: »
      When did this crackdown start as it was very rare on here to read of any thing being stopped in previous years?

Around Juneish. Had one stopped in June and switched to Parcel Motel UK since. Nothing stopped since.

If you ordered with Sandy, inform her and she might sort you out with a reduced price next order.

Will I bother sending customs back the invoice from Sandy to see what they say??

but1er wrote: »
      Lads, I cant recommend DHGATE enough for ordering jerseys must of ordered over 10 jerseys to my home address with no hassle from customs. they work out about 17eur a pop. Would really recommend going that route.

I prefer Dhgate myself now. Don't like how the ordering works with sandy and shoot.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭Chuck Noland

Lucas Hood wrote: »
      I prefer Dhgate myself now. Don't like how the ordering works with sandy and shoot.

In what sense? I haven’t ordered for awhile but will be doing so soon

In what sense? I haven’t ordered for awhile but will be doing so soon

You go onto their site go to place an order then have to wait till they send a paypal invoice for you to pay.
      With the time difference it can take a day or 2 to get it sorted.

I prefer just ordering what I want in one go.

Lucas Hood wrote: »
      You go onto their site go to place an order then have to wait till they send a paypal invoice for you to pay.
      With the time difference it can take a day or 2 to get it sorted.

I prefer just ordering what I want in one go.

I just contact Sandy directly and pay there and then via paypal. 10 days later my stuff arrives.

Never had an issue.

• Advertisement
    Advertisement