Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Recommend a solicitor in Dublin for buying a property

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭lastusername

Hi folks,

Looking for a recommendation for a solicitor with good conveyancing experience in south Dublin or city centre?

Many thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭borus22222

I can recommend our solicitor. PM me for details.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 782 ✭✭✭Dolbhad

Summer2020 wrote: »
    House sale similar?
    Also maybe a stupid question - do people use the same solicitor if selling a house and purchasing another ?

I would expect one visit to be enough to sign contracts and closing documents. Most other things should be able to be done over email.

I would use same solicitor for sale and purchase. I can imagine it would too messy otherwise having to update each solicitor. Esp if trying to balance a sale and purchase. Your loan offer may say the purchase is conditional on the sale of house for certain price or unconditional contracts etc. You don’t want to have to play go between two solicitors. I’d also try ask for a discount if they were going both.

Also if you found a house to buy, and found the auctioneer good, I would use them to sell your house. They would keep everyone informed and more likely to ensure the deal goes through (as they get two fees out of it).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,001 ✭✭✭KilOit

Interested in a solicitor in south Dublin, knocklyon area. Mortgage switch

• Registered Users Posts: 43 festesio

HI Folks, also in the mix looking for a Solicitor and hearing some of the horror stories, would love to have a boardsie recommendation .

I'm currently based in D15 and viewing in all parts of Dublin as well as commuter town in Meath kildare and Wicklow

Thanks in advance.

Advertisement