Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Last chance poll - What's your expectations for the last episode of the last episode?

Options
  • 18-05-2019 11:09pm
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,267 CMod ✭✭✭✭

This is a simple 1 to 10 point poll with 10 being the best of the best and really the best episode in the whole 8 seasons and a 1 makes the Star Wars 1 movie Jar Jar Binks character look brilliant by comparison. You should vote BEFORE seeing the episode simply to give us a chance to compare pre to post episode scores to see what expectations were vs. what people think after watching it :)

The poll will automatically close on Friday 24th simply because most people should have watched it by then anyway.

What's your expected score on the episode 6, season 8 GoT episode? Higher is better 65 votes

60% 39 votes
    1% 1 vote
    1% 1 vote
    4% 3 votes
    1% 1 vote
    0% 0 votes
    9% 6 votes
    10% 7 votes
    10% 7 votes
    0% 0 votes

Comments

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,081 Mod ✭✭✭✭ziedth

I think an ambitious 8. Having said that I'm in the minority and apart from the disappointing battle for Winterfell I have quite enjoyed this season. 7's all along

• Registered Users Posts: 3,601 ✭✭✭muddypaws

I seem to be the only person in the world that liked Jar Jar Binks

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,267 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

muddypaws wrote: »
    I seem to be the only person in the world that liked Jar Jar Binks
    I'm sure there may be another insane person out there to join you along with liking marmite or something :P

It was between going for Jar Jar Binks, the Pod race or the "Noooooooooo" and I think the Pod race is more popular, the "Nooooooooo" is simply a once off were as Jar Jar Binks is consistently annoying (and I wanted a SW reference due to their next project).

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,267 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

Personally I've gone for a 5 but I think that's optimistic; feels like there's going to be to many "happily ever after" in there and I'm quite sure they will add something with Arya the super assassin that will really annoy me.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Stop moaning ffs

I’ve loved this season so far so I’m really optimistic. 8 or 9

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,093 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

3 for me it's gonna be a cold hard watch with a confusing conclusion that just leaves me asking why that happened.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

I said a 5. As with the last two episodes, I expect amazing direction, acting and cinematography which is a credit to all involved, and sloppy, rushed writing that is the polar opposite.

Looking forward to seeing what the end-game and 'state of the nation' is as we bid farewell, just not so much how they get there.

Since E05 I genuinely don't really care that much anymore what happens to virtually anyone apart from Tyrion, if only out of hope that they do his character some justice after making a joke of him the last two seasons.

I did love what they did with Jaime and Cersei, both of whom were my favorite characters, so I give them credit for that and for the fact that it's something that has somewhat dampened my immense frustration with this season.

• Registered Users Posts: 532 ✭✭✭Arbitrary

I suspect we'll be a little underwhelmed with it.

My prediction. Brann will execute Danny via Drogon for some poetic justice, and Jon will sit on the throne.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,348 ✭✭✭✭ricero

I expect and await a ****storm tomorrow

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,007 ✭✭✭s7ryf3925pivug

I gave it a 6, in spite of reading the very recent more detailed spoilers for it, which don't sound any better than the earlier outline that was leaked.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 761 ✭✭✭youreadthat

3. Doesn't really matter if it's the best thing ever created at this stage, it's been built on sand.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,697 ✭✭✭nothing

1, my expectations are rock bottom after the rest of this season.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,420 ✭✭✭pah

Having watched it I'm going to give a VERY generous 3

• Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭Wolverine359

The last episode of the last episode? Shouldn’t the poll be called “What are your expectations of the last episode of the last season?” :pac:

Advertisement