Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bespoke Alcove TV/bookcase unit recomendation

Options
  • 19-02-2020 8:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭

Hi ... I'm looking to get a TV/bookcase alcove unit fitted and just looking for some recommendations of good fitters/carpenters.

Pm please. You might let me know how much you paid

In Dublin area

Many thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,764 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

Meself wrote: »
    Hi ... I'm looking to get a TV/bookcase alcove unit fitted and just looking for some recommendations of good fitters/carpenters.

Pm please. You might let me know how much you paid

In Dublin area

Many thanks

Any luck OP? Looking for something similar myself

• Registered Users Posts: 10,184 ✭✭✭✭Marcusm

Christy Bird innRathmines seems to have a decent range they can make,

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭Meself

ToxicPaddy wrote: »
    Any luck OP? Looking for something similar myself

Hi I went with DL Woodwork in the end. Got good few quotes and all more or less same price.

Delighted with the alcove. Makes such a difference to the room. Very happy with the quality.

Any questions just shout

Meself wrote: »
    Hi I went with DL Woodwork in the end. Got good few quotes and all more or less same price.

Delighted with the alcove. Makes such a difference to the room. Very happy with the quality.

Any questions just shout

Doing a feature wall in our living room and then a cabinet/library in our open plan.

Any chance you could post pics for ideas?

Advertisement