Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Milestone watch recommendation

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,471 ✭✭✭micks_address

Just looking at that, it that a special endlink or part of the case in between the strap ends? Looks slick.

The end link is extra... i think expensive... i remember being quoted something like 200 dollars just for the end links and something like 400 dollars for the strap...

893 do you know if this strap fits the skyfall?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,767 ✭✭✭893bet

Mine is the 38.5mm version which I think has been dropped so def won’t fit.

Not sure if the old 41mm version is compatible with the new strap on the new 41mm.

I love the look of the fitted links.

• Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭Lombardo123

I honestly don't know enough to tell you any more. I don't feel I paid "extra"

• Registered Users Posts: 8,471 ✭✭✭micks_address

I honestly don't know enough to tell you any more. I don't feel I paid "extra"

Oh sorry I mean if you want to buy the strap the link bit is sold separately..

Advertisement