Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

6.5 hp petrol wood chipper

Options
  • 21-02-2020 7:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭

Anyone bought one or something similar in size recently.Looking for something I can fit in back of transit custom or aquivilent.Will be using it for chipping a diameter of around 100mm or less.Any info welcome,thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8 peeej

Anyone bought one or something similar in size recently.Looking for something I can fit in back of transit custom or aquivilent.Will be using it for chipping a diameter of around 100mm or less.Any info welcome,thanks.

What did you get? Would you recommend anything?

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭Borrowed time

peeej wrote: »
    What did you get? Would you recommend anything?

Ended up buying nothing,but still in the pipeline.Was lucky enough that that the last few jobs I done where for a person with a farm and he had a PTO driven one on the back of tractor.Was ancient but done the job.Will let you know if I purchase in the near future.Would go for a Honda or Briggs and Stratton powered engine if your looking for one.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,906 ✭✭✭✭CJhaughey

Hansa Chippers are supposed to be the business.
    The C13 is a 90mm machine so should do 100mm if fed carefully.
    https://www.hansaproducts.com/de/produkte/lifestyle-de/?category=motor-betrieben

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭Borrowed time

Nice. But nice price also. Guess you get what you pay for.

Advertisement