Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Manowar back-patch

Options
  • 07-12-2009 11:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 293 ✭✭

I'm looking for a Triumph of Steel back-patch....and have been for months now. I've checked all the usual sites. I've tried festivals, even MCF, but no luck. I found one on eBay, but was out-bid at the last minute while I was in work - typical! I have found other Manowar back-patches, but I have my heart set on the Triumph of Steel one.

If anyone knows where I could get one, please let me know! :D

Thanks,
    Cathy

Mods: Feel free to move the thread if this is in the wrong section. :pac:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭Barrythe chopper

Cathy666 wrote: »
    I'm looking for a Triumph of Steel back-patch....and have been for months now. I've checked all the usual sites. I've tried festivals, even MCF, but no luck. I found one on eBay, but was out-bid at the last minute while I was in work - typical! I have found other Manowar back-patches, but I have my heart set on the Triumph of Steel one.

If anyone knows where I could get one, please let me know! :D

Thanks,
    Cathy

Mods: Feel free to move the thread if this is in the wrong section. :pac:
    Hi Cathy this is a pretty big long shot but i am looking for a Manowar back patch myself for a jacket im making and came across your post first of all Awesome!!! and hope you are still listing to them lol and secondly im wondering did you manage to find one yourself?and if so where did you find one?

Advertisement