Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jamma PCBs

Options
  • 18-02-2020 5:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 816 ✭✭✭

ITEM: Jamma PCBs
    POST\COLLECTION: Parcel Motel\Collection\Delivery\Meetup Limerick
    PRICE: €400
    PAYMENT METHODS: Paypal\Cash\Bank Transfer

Taito Mini Vaders (Cool Board, fun game) €45
    Pandora's Box 5s €35 (came with a cab, 1000 in 1 I believe)
    Mortal Kombat 2 (Working but missing sound board) €130
    NBA Jam (Working but missing sound board) €120
    Sega STV + Decathlete, Die Hard Arcade and Winter Heat Carts €150

All should be working, €400 takes the lot but will split too. Will list elsewhere in a few days, I assume these prices are fair and I paid slightly more for some of these, but happy to see them stay in hands over here and would rather that. Happy to post with parcel motel or meet up.

Will consider swaps for cabs/boards. Am after a Donkey Kong board and am open to a lot of stuff.

It's a sad day but has to be done, no point having too many games gathering dust.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 816 ✭✭✭dav09

Will split these so if there's any interest, and will cover postage too on any of these for parcel motel.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭BGOllie

oh I wouldn't mind that MiniVaders if you're splitting at some point

BGOllie wrote: »
    oh I wouldn't mind that MiniVaders if you're splitting at some point

Yep splitting these now so if you want it, it's yours! Cool board with conflicting stories about the reasons of it's origins from Japan, shame to let it go but have no real use for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭BGOllie

cool I'll pm you

• Registered Users Posts: 716 ✭✭✭80s Synth Pop

Hi Dave, if you are selling the Decathlete cart separately I'll take it. I already have an STV and the other games.

No worries if you are not splitting.

• Advertisement

Hi Dave, if you are selling the Decathlete cart separately I'll take it. I already have an STV and the other games.

No worries if you are not splitting.

Hi there, I wasn't planning on splitting but any idea how much it's worth? If it's worth my while I'll split Decathlete and sell it seperately.

• Registered Users Posts: 716 ✭✭✭80s Synth Pop

There is one for sale for €39 on ebay. Probably not worth your while?

There is one for sale for €39 on ebay. Probably not worth your while?

Probably is actually if you really wanted it, would you do €35 shipped with parcel motel? (Shipping included, or will give it to you for 30 if we can meet)

Will be listing elsewhere tomorrow if anyone is interested in anything, I assume some will go quick

Decathlete and Mini Invaders SOLD

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement