Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Intreo office on Henry Street

Options
  • 22-04-2014 11:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 395 ✭✭

Have an appointment here during the week but cant find the address on the Intreo website. Paperwork i was sent says the office is on Henry Street but no address. Anyone know where it is?

Much appreciated :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,826 ✭✭✭Poxyshamrock

Have an appointment here during the week but cant find the address on the Intreo website. Paperwork i was sent says the office is on Henry Street but no address. Anyone know where it is?

Much appreciated :)

It wouldn't be the social services building up by The Old Stand, would it? Just a guess.

• Registered Users Posts: 395 ✭✭Simon Adebisi

The old stand up near Moviedrome? That could be it. Cheers man.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 11,805 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cookiemunster

AFAIK it's the social welfare office on Cecil St.

Nope, paper work says Henry Street. But on the intreo website there is no mention of a henry street office.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭The Snipe

Its the building just between Gleesons Spar and The Post but across the road, its got big glass windows open area downstairs.

I'll be passing later I'll take a picture for ya.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭The Snipe

Should be this building, if not then its one of the 3 or 4 on that block!

http://imgur.com/tztJJqu

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 11,805 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cookiemunster

Nope, paper work says Henry Street. But on the intreo website there is no mention of a henry street office.

It is the social welfare office.
    Intreo Centre Limerick
    Area Covered: Limerick City, Kildimo, Adare, Croom, Pallasgreen, Caherconlish, Castleconnell, Killaloe, O'Briensbridge, Clonlara, Sixmilebrdge, Meelick and Newport
    Address: Dominick Street, Limerick
    Telephone: (061) 212200
    Fax: (061) 414448
    Opening Hours: Monday - Thursday: 9:15 - 17:00, Friday: 9:15 - 16:30
    http://www.welfare.ie/en/Pages/OfficeLocator.aspx?k=limerick

• Registered Users Posts: 242 ✭✭sonyair

it's in the irish aid building 1st or 2nd floor

Thanks for the directions lads.

The paper work says Henry street, if it was on Dominic Street the paperwork would say Dominic street.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,317 ✭✭✭davo2001

Here's a mad idea, why don't you call them and ask!

Here's a better one. I did and got left on the line for, and i counted this, 23 minutes before i got disconnected.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

davo2001 wrote: »
    Here's a mad idea, why don't you call them and ask!

Good luck trying to get through to them!

I work for a disability organisation, and Intreo/Solas/DSP have to be the most inaccessible organisation of all time!

Before, I used to be able to ring FAS to make an appointment for a client. Now we physically have to go down to Intero offices to make an appointment for an appointment, and you can only book in for a time for that week. It's very, very difficult for people whom have limited transport options and/or physical disabilities. Then there is the added hassle of making the initial appointment in Dominic street,and then having to go down to Irish Aid buildings for the second appointment. It is very, very confusing for clients who might have cognitive difficulties.

It's such a mess,and it makes me so mad, as I don't see why they are making it so difficult and challenging for people who want to get on training programmes and want to go back to work.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,248 ✭✭✭McSween

It is the second floor in that building in the photo. Security guards on ground floor will direct you up.

McSween wrote: »
    It is the second floor in that building in the photo. Security guards on ground floor will direct you up.

It was indeed. Thanks very much for the help :)

Advertisement