Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Saturday 19 April

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,886 ✭✭✭MoscowFlyer

Anyone got a bullet for my clip?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,335 ✭✭✭✭UrbanSea

Done at 1.07

• Registered Users Posts: 35,728 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

Anyone got a bullet for my clip?

Ring Bo Ree should win the donkey derby at 5.00.Wicklewood is nice price though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,192 ✭✭✭Mostly Harmless

Couple more for me this evening at Bath:

7:00 - March (15/2) Keen to take on the 3yo fillies here, Ladies Are Forever has been expensive to follow of late so I will sidestep her and have a small interest on March on her first run for Ralph Beckett. My selection was very progressive when trained by Marco Botti last year, if she has continued that progression from 3 to 4 then she could go very close here, won on her reappearance last season.

7:30 - Chester'slittlegem (14/1) Good record over C&D and on fast ground, not a great race by any means and she may need this run on her comeback, so stakes should be kept to a minimum.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,886 ✭✭✭MoscowFlyer

Got a bit back with the first of my trackers

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18,335 ✭✭✭✭UrbanSea

Trans City placing leaves it a small loss on the day. Onward and upward

• Registered Users Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭rossom

Jesus White Nile was awful.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,564 ✭✭✭kiers47

There is a nice punt going on osbournes here in the maiden. 33/1 into around 8/1 seems they can't get enough of it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,564 ✭✭✭kiers47

kiers47 wrote: »
    There is a nice punt going on osbournes here in the maiden. 33/1 into around 8/1 seems they can't get enough of it.

Went off 2nd fav on betfair. Blew the start and that was the end of it. Looked fairly green.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,681 ✭✭✭BumperD

BumperD wrote: »
    6.45 Nottingham looks a decent 3yr old handicap with some lightly raced horses carrying good form from their 2 yr old exploits, chief amongst them the fav meteroid who's run behind bow creek reads rather well. These early season 3yr old races are generally avoided until the form beds down but I'm going to take a chance on the complete outsider emef diamond, whose form doesn't read too bad and who's sire's progeny generally show good improvement from 2 to 3. Good to firm will be right up his street and he's won over the distance ( the only one in the field). Top jockey booked who does well here though his main ride in the evening comes in the following race but there were definitely easier races than this to start him off in and its the trainers only runner at the track so maybe that points to him having a little squeak. 25\1 ew for me.

Ran well and held on for 3rd.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,681 ✭✭✭BumperD

Took a chance on where's Reilly in the next at bath, beaten short hd in the race last yr off 4lbs higher. Seb Sanders seems to get on well with him.

Advertisement