Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Tuesday 22/4/2014

• 22-04-2014 12:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Cuil Rogue is a big price of 4/1 (Bet365, Sportingbet) in the 17:05 Ballinrobe. Should be the strongest here by a bit going by his last run. Heard off connections that he's expected to do well today.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,335 ✭✭✭✭UrbanSea

Backed Hollow Tree at Kelso

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,681 ✭✭✭BumperD

Ian williams has one runner at Yarmouth & rather than packing up his bucket & spade, De Souza hangs around for the hour to take up the ride. Tight little contest but I'm going to have a go ew at 5/1 in the hope sending wishformore up to the seaside this evening was worthwhile.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,200 ✭✭✭superfurry1

Lewis 5.20 wetherby has gone from 40-1 to 6-1 fehily on board dont know much about trainer though buckets of money on it seems.

gonna chance norse of course ew instead local enough yard.:o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭rossom

Lewis 5.20 wetherby has gone from 40-1 to 6-1 fehily on board dont know much about trainer though buckets of money on it seems.

A fair bit of that can be attributed to the 2 nonners.

I'd say this will flop. The smaller trainers always seem to overestimate their horses ability as they don't really have anything to compare it to in the yard and the 0-31 record in Bumpers is hardly inspiring.

First time Fehily rides for the yard and David Thompson has had winners before but I'd be a bit surprised if this is up to winning. Would say it'll be closer to last than first.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,072 ✭✭✭le la rat

County Champions was he tipped here before?

Totally right rossom didn't bet on him had Norse of course who broke down not very nice see. Lantarctique could be a nice horse when hurdling. Equity swap at ballinrobe was kept to rear and ran on definitely one for the tracker

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,172 ✭✭✭NaiveMelodies

Lads- get Hareth in the tracker.

Cawley gave him a few pulls around the back- finished like a train, won't have helped the price for next time out but looks a very well handicapped animal.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 449 ✭✭Pinesky

BumperD wrote: »
    Ian williams has one runner at Yarmouth & rather than packing up his bucket & spade, De Souza hangs around for the hour to take up the ride. Tight little contest but I'm going to have a go ew at 5/1 in the hope sending wishformore up to the seaside this evening was worthwhile.
    heavily punted

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,681 ✭✭✭BumperD

Pinesky wrote: »
    heavily punted

The non runner to make it 7 runners wiped the 3 places (not that it mattered as beaten shd hd for 3rd) had me concerned, then the plunge had my hopes back up, then the jockey change on the outsider with fallon taking the mount steams home. The ups and downs of racing :(

• Advertisement
Advertisement