Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Holland and Barrett

Options
  • 11-06-2015 1:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 280 ✭✭

Was just in their Grafton St shop and all stock was buy one get one half price.

Might be of help to some.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 68 ✭✭I am the Res

What do people think of their products , are they 100% what they say they are ?

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭pjproby

they are 100% but always on special offer.Rarely pay the full price. Frequently buy one get 2nd at one cent.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 67,851 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1011

What do people think of their products , are they 100% what they say they are ?

EVerything's what it says it is; but they do sell "homeopathic" (e.g. don't do anything) products, you just need to remember that homeopathic = does nothing and everything is what it says it is...

• Registered Users Posts: 804 ✭✭✭Casshern88

Buy one get one half price is great for stocking up on peanut butter. Two 1kg tubs for 12 odd euro.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 68 ✭✭I am the Res

I`m on about the quality of their Products , are they what they say they are or watered down or Placebo styled Products ?

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,162 ✭✭✭strelok

their magnesium isn't the best anyway, dunno about the rest. the price for some of their stuff falls into the 'too good to be true' realm for me

• Registered Users Posts: 5,063 ✭✭✭Greenmachine

Some of tablet products use cheaper bulkers like calcium carbonate that make them less absorbable.

• Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭Trancechick

The offer is available online too

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

great i need peanut butter

Advertisement