Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

No sniggering, how many times a week do people usually have sex?

Options
  • 21-01-2021 5:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,715 ✭✭✭

Read a few articles that say most couples after the age of 30 or so do it about five times a month. Doesn't seem very much really, although it'd be a lot for older couples.
    Five times a month about right for couples over 30 or too low?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,119 ✭✭✭✭Pherekydes

Five times a year would be great. :(

But then I'm over 60...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,181 ✭✭✭KaneToad

Read a few articles that say most couples after the age of 30 or so do it about five times a month. Doesn't seem very much really, although it'd be a lot for older couples.

As a couple? Or overall?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,509 ✭✭✭Purgative

Do you mean with each other?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,802 ✭✭✭✭suicide_circus

I'm due my next round in about 10 minutes. Better get ready.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,385 ✭✭✭✭mariaalice

More, when we have time off or are on holidays or the weekend circumstance come into it a lot.

I love Saturday morning and think of all the people in the estate we live in cuddled up sharing the love I am sure the energy must do the world some good.

I also have a bit of a giggle thinking of all the couples who give the children a bowl of cereal, put them in front of a device, and have gone back to bed for a bit of time together.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,714 ✭✭✭✭Earthhorse

Three to four times a week. That's with sniggering though.

Zero without. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,277 ✭✭✭Your Face

Wife or girlfriend?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,424 CMod ✭✭✭✭Ten of Swords

Try the Sex & Sexuality forum

If you don't have access you can request it here

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement