Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How much would you pay for?

Options
  • 08-09-2020 5:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,201 ✭✭✭

Air con in your house. Like in a hotel when you go to spain where it blows in one room when the door is closed. How much would you pay for one of them?

If you answer you can ask how much somebody would pay for anything you want. Hopefully somebody will answer and we can have a big long thread of random people asking how much they would pay for random stuff. You have to be honest though, you cant say 50000 if you only really want to pay a tenner.

So if I said to you now, I can put a hotel air con machine in your bedroom how much would you give me?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,826 ✭✭✭BENDYBINN

Air con in Ireland —your joking?

Very little for air conditioning in my room. The mini USB ones are good enough at 20 euro.

I'll give you 200 to get the water pressure and limescale fixed in the shower

500 to attach my shower to my solar system

• Registered Users Posts: 3,858 ✭✭✭Church on Tuesday

Air con in your house. Like in a hotel when you go to spain where it blows in one room when the door is closed. How much would you pay for one of them?

If you answer you can ask how much somebody would pay for anything you want. Hopefully somebody will answer and we can have a big long thread of random people asking how much they would pay for random stuff. You have to be honest though, you cant say 50000 if you only really want to pay a tenner.

So if I said to you now, I can put a hotel air con machine in your bedroom how much would you give me?

"Your scientists were so preoccupied with whether or not they could, they didn't stop to think if they should."

• Registered Users Posts: 8,925 ✭✭✭Gregor Samsa

I'd love aircon in my house. I like cold, dry air. People think aircon is just to cool the air down, so why would we need it here, but it's also to dehumidify the air, which we could certainly do with in damp Ireland. Have it on in the car all the time, actually more useful in the winter (no misty windows) than the summer.

That said, since my wife wants the heat on all the time, and lives under a pile of blankets, I won't be getting aircon and therefore won't be paying anything for it. I'll just sit in the car on my own from time to time.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,201 ✭✭✭Man with broke phone

People on boards all pretend they are super talented coders on € 6000 a second but cant understand a simple thread.
    How much will you personally pay for it? What is it youd like me to offer you money for?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 443 ✭✭TP_CM

People on boards all pretend they are super talented coders on € 6000 a second but cant understand a simple thread.
    How much will you personally pay for it? What is it youd like me to offer you money for?

I mean this would be nice if you're offering.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,925 ✭✭✭Gregor Samsa

What is it youd like me to offer you money for?

You could offer me money to code for you. However, my standard rate is €6000 a second. I don’t think you could afford that installing aircon at whatever random rate boards users suggest.

How much for my vintage 2000Ad comics so? 400, some signed.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 11,874 Mod ✭✭✭✭iamstop

About 3 fiddy.

How much would you pay for a 4 person hot tub in your sun room?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,868 ✭✭✭matchthis

So ye do blow jobs?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,807 ✭✭✭ShatterAlan

Are you offering money or do you want us to offer money?

Make your mind up mister simple thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,201 ✭✭✭Man with broke phone

How much for my vintage 2000Ad comics so? 400, some signed.

Signed by who? Batman

Still nobody would name a price for one of them air con things that go in a hotel in spain that turn off if you open the balcony door.

Technical name would probably be a ductless split system, you could have it in your bedroom for the few hot days we have a year. They actually heat as well I think. The ones here do anyway.

Signed by who? Batman

Still nobody would name a price for one of them air con things that go in a hotel in spain that turn off if you open the balcony door.

Technical name would probably be a ductless split system, you could have it in your bedroom for the few hot days we have a year. They actually heat as well I think. The ones here do anyway.

Well I wouldn't because I think the 1 week a year that I'm hot is adequately covered with the fan I bought for 20 euro.

Hewligans haircut graphic novel signed by mccarthy and ewins. Judgement day issue of 2000Ad original edition signed by ennis and esquerra. Preacher graphic novel signed by the same lads.

Also have an original walking dead issue 7 signed by adlard. It was the first one he drew.

Advertisement