Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a video possibly Foil Arms and Hog

Options
  • 03-05-2018 10:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,823 ✭✭✭

I saw this video about a year or two back. It was about 2 Irish guys who go for a job interview in the US. One is from Dublin and the other from "the country" . They view each other as a monacled Top hat wearing toff and a straw chewing country bumpkin. Then the American interviewer comes out and views them both as leprechauns.

As there are only 3 actors and it's short, I thought it was Foil Arms and Hog but I can't seem to find it in their YouTube uploads. Alternatively it was Republic of Telly or similar as it was just after they left the airwaves.

Can anyone please help me find it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,179 ✭✭✭✭B.A._Baracus

I saw this video about a year or two back. It was about 2 Irish guys who go for a job interview in the US. One is from Dublin and the other from "the country" . They view each other as a monacled Top hat wearing toff and a straw chewing country bumpkin. Then the American interviewer comes out and views them both as leprechauns.

As there are only 3 actors and it's short, I thought it was Foil Arms and Hog but I can't seem to find it in their YouTube uploads. Alternatively it was Republic of Telly or similar as it was just after they left the airwaves.

Can anyone please help me find it?

It's a skit from the savage eye. It does feature two of the foil arms and hog guys.

Search the savage eye American into YouTube.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,823 ✭✭✭tea and coffee

You're a star. Thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 965 ✭✭✭verycool

• Registered Users Posts: 1,823 ✭✭✭tea and coffee

Cheers. Thanks for that :-)

Advertisement