Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BORING!!!!!!

Options
  • 01-05-2018 10:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 350 ✭✭

afterhours is getting very boring . I no longer log in when I get home for a great read ,debate , discussion. its drivel now, has anyone got an interesting thread to start without the boring PC brigade or the purposely offence other end of the spectrum ...... discuss .

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Any suggestions for some stimulating discussions not covered by the other forums?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,555 ✭✭✭Roger Hassenforder

afterhours is getting very boring . I no longer log in when I get home for a great read ,debate , discussion. its drivel now, has anyone got an interesting thread to start without the boring PC brigade or the purposely offence other end of the spectrum ...... discuss .

with 306 posts in over 7 years, you're contributing fcuk all to mitigate the crisis.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,575 ✭✭✭monkeysnapper

with 306 posts in over 7 years, you're contributing fcuk all to mitigate the crisis.

Probably hasn't even got a yellow or red card .

If you are looking for excitement anyway you should hang around pet forum , there's always some good debate there , or soccer thread , many a card to be got there.

You'll find good things if you are willing to just look .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,555 ✭✭✭Roger Hassenforder

If you are looking for excitement anyway you should hang around pet forum , there's always some good debate there , or soccer thread , many a card to be got there.

Pets you say, have you a link to this pet forum?
    my cat is a cnut,i wonder do many have cats that are cnuts. could be a good place to ask

Prison forum used to be good far a laugh

• Registered Users Posts: 4,800 ✭✭✭Doctors room ghost

my cat is a cnut,i wonder do many have cats that are cnuts. could be a good place to ask

Where’s the pighead this weather he was always good for a laugh

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,294 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Why don't you contribute your self OP. Your not a poster I have seen much.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,411 ✭✭✭Stigura

Since you asked .....

2FMth.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 20,409 ✭✭✭✭kneemos

It's like a Daniel O Donnell tea party.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,222 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

All cats are cnuts. Right, bring it on!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,684 ✭✭✭✭Samuel T. Cogley

Prison forums, look for 5 plus posts in the thread. Always good for a laugh.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 350 ✭✭skylight1987

very true .I was after having two, after work ,glasses of wine when I posted this rant .
    so don't take much notice :)

• Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

Prison forums, look for 5 plus posts in the thread. Always good for a laugh.
    Not as funny as it used to be. Very quiet for the most part.

Seems like a lot of inmates don't bother appealing their sentences anymore.

• Registered Users Posts: 316 ✭✭ROAAAR

very true .I was after having two, after work ,glasses of wine when I posted this rant .
    so don't take much notice :)

May I ask what had you in such an antagonistic mood?
    Bad day in work? Relationship issues?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,480 ✭✭✭wexie

If you are looking for excitement anyway you should hang around pet forum , there's always some good debate there ,

yeah, go to the pets forum and ask for a recommendation for a reputable yorkypoo breeder...that always ends well

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,480 ✭✭✭wexie

Seems like a lot of inmates don't bother appealing their sentences anymore.

and instead just rereg :(

• Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

There's still the odd good troll thread every know and then.

Stumbled across a beauty by chance recently over on the military forum.

Some lad was asking questions about joining the French Foreign Legion.

Hilarious stuff, nice and subtle in his approach, he really got a few folks riled.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,083 ✭✭✭Rubberchikken

Misread prison for poison. Was excited for a second at the thought of a poison forum.
    Oh well, back to the boxset.

Advertisement