Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

what if???

Options
  • 04-01-2016 3:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 351 ✭✭

Back in work after festive break....horrible long day.....What if I remortgage the house and feck off to Australia and start a new life....what would be the fallout????
    What are you daydreaming about today ...and have you the balls to ser it through???

Comments

I'm daydreaming about being in bed with a cup of tea.

I will definitely do this.

At 5:30.

As a father of 5, I have been looking forward to today for several days. Am looking forward to Wednesday even more as the schools will be open again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

What are you daydreaming about today ...and have you the balls to ser it through???

Is there DNA in amber? If a little bit got in the syringe when they were remaking dinosaurs in Jurassic park could they have created a t-rex sycamore tree hybrid? Would it have roots and small arms and it couldn't run, or would it be able to run and have awesome leaf camouflage and branches for arms?

That's what I'm thinking about.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,622 ✭✭✭Ruu

Are you Reggie Perrin?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 178 ✭✭BenedrylPete

How many peeps be livin in yo crib homie ?

If yo family all up in the crib then you trippin.

But if it just you then its all good.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,318 ✭✭✭✭Menas

I am day dreaming about boobs.

Well, you did ask and honesty is my new years resolution.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,400 ✭✭✭me_irl

As a father of 5

Jaysis. It's not a clown car! :pac:
    How many peeps be livin in yo crib homie ?

If yo family all up in the crib then you trippin.

But if it just you then its all good.

Yes.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

Not daydreaming but just sitting here dreading getting back into the exercise routine later.....it's not gonna be pretty :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

Back in work after festive break....horrible long day.....What if I remortgage the house and feck off to Australia and start a new life....what would be the fallout????

Well if it's Oz your heading to, the fallout would soon become apparent. You'd lose your well spoken patter and adopt to using surfing terminologies in an aussie accent.I'd give it about a month.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

Go ahead OP. Update this thread when you get there.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,707 ✭✭✭whatismyname

With that title, presumed it was a thread about this

• Registered Users Posts: 351 ✭✭well spoken man

Monday blues x1000....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,400 ✭✭✭Medusa22

My daydreams are too x-rated for AH :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 15,897 ✭✭✭✭Spanish Eyes

I'm living the daydream.

Hard work to get here but.....

It's brilliant.

(Sorry, you can kill me now!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,299 ✭✭✭✭The Backwards Man

If dogs had thumbs would they put butter on scones?

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,453 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shenshen

I'll sound like and old woman, but here goes : I was daydreaming of sitting on the sofa, watching old black and white films and crocheting Easter decoration to sell for charity.

Go on, start the derision!

• Registered Users Posts: 20,175 ✭✭✭✭jimgoose

I was day-dreaming about racing again, crap and all as I was. Weekends living out of a ratty old Transit at Mondello Park, dealing with the galloping scutters from dodgy burger-van concoctions as well as the usual holed pistons and knackered tyres. It was great. Youngfella's game, though. :D

• Administrators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,947 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Neyite

I've been daydreaming I've won the Euromillions all day. So far I've bought a house, a couple of flashy cars, half of Brown Thomas and a yacht. So...I've about half of it spent so far.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,394 ✭✭✭Pac1Man

Maybe this time I am the one millionth visitor to the website. A fortune awaits!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

Daydreaming because I'm on the nightshift.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

Medusa22 wrote: »
    My daydreams are too x-rated for AH :pac:

Yeah but they may not be for me ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,654 ✭✭✭Corvo

I was dreading today so much, I now have the dreaded Man Flu.

I can feel Death's cold hands on my shoulders, his icy whisper begging me to the afterlife.

This is the end.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

Monday blues x1000....

Reads like an illicit valium dealers tick list

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,488 ✭✭✭mahoganygas

Medusa22 wrote:
    My daydreams are too x-rated for AH

Diet coke break?

Diet coke break.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,400 ✭✭✭Medusa22

Diet coke break?

Diet coke break.

Hell yeah :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdrE1VMxzoE

• Registered Users Posts: 3,003 ✭✭✭Hammer89

Medusa22 wrote: »

Isn't it odd the way the lust object in that ad is just a slim bloke with hairy tits? Whereas if that ad was made today he'd have an eight pack, pecs and no chest hair whatsoever.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭boobar

As a father of 5, I have been looking forward to today for several days. Am looking forward to Wednesday even more as the schools will be open again.

I hear you. Today is my last day, back to work tomorrow and junior back to school. I've had enough of the holidays now to be honest.

And the good thing about going back on a Wednesday is that I've a nice short week just ti ease myself into it.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 91 ✭✭Larry the Logster

Wold there be excessive sunshine, OP? Not really a fan of excessive sunshine. :(

Advertisement