Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

a little bit rude.....

Options
  • 03-07-1999 12:32am
    Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 10,339 Mod ✭✭✭✭

A man visits his wife in hospital every day without fail. He's been doing this for years, ever since she went into the Coma. The doctors told him to sit and talk to her hoping that it would bring a response. So, every day he sat for hours, talking conversationally, but never did he receive a response. Not a stir. Not a sound. Not a sausage.

Anyway, one day, he spills out all his problems to his comatose wife. Work is going badly, the dog died, the cat is missing, the car was stolen. As he finishes he wearily gets up to go home. His wife moans. In shock at this sound, the man slowly realises that his hand is on her left breast. feeling awkward, the man places his hand on her right breast. The Wife moans even louder. Wild with excitement the man rushes out into the hospital corridor, shouting for a doctor.

After hearing the story, the doctor looks thoughtful.

'hmmm. well sir' said the doctor 'I would like to suggest something a bit unorthadox. Something you may find distasteful, but it might just bring her out of this coma'. the man says he's willing to try anything.

'Sir, I want to have oral sex with your comatose wife. I'll stay out here. should you need me, just shout.'

A bit doubtful the man goes back into the hospital room and does his duty to try to save his wife. After a few minutes, he hears a muffled groan fromt he still inert woman. Excited he rushes to the door and pokes his head out to the doctor

'Doctor, she's moaning! It's working!'

'well sir. try harder and faster. Lets see if you can stimulate her enough to awaken fully'

The man goes back into the room.

After about another ten minutes, the man opens the door and steps out ashen faced. The doctor looks past him and sees the obviously dead figure of the wife on the bed.

'What happened? You said the oral sex was going well!'

'It was. But she choked...'

tongue.gif

[This message has been edited by LoLth (edited 02-07-99).]

Advertisement