Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Modern "White Elephant" Things

Options
  • 01-05-2020 4:26pm

The term "White Elephant" came into existence apparently when an Indian Diplomat gave an actual albino or white elephant as a gift to a very irritating nosey servant.

So what I would like to find out is, what sort of "white elephants" would you like to give your frienemies and other annoying relatives etc. Don't worry about how much it would cost you.

Myself, I'd give them the "ZX Spectrum Vega" device. Piece of junk. Built as a a piece of 'retro' tech like the Nintendo Classic .

Or € 2 disposable camera. Don't tell the nooch how much the dispoable camera cost and tell them to make sure it's process ed promply

Comments

Advertisement