Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thanks/Thumbs Up.

Options
  • 03-05-2020 10:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,223 ✭✭✭

Can you Thanks/Thumbs up this post...why you may ask,.emmm because I want to break my record of 2 Thanks/Thumbs Ups?.. my record is 1½...one and an/a ½ you may ask please explain,ok emmm there was 2 one on one of me posts,but when I checked again 3 or 4 seconds later then there way(damn predictive text,I meant was not way)only one,. he or she had unthumbed up my post... I think some people find some of if not all of my posts Linda(damn predictive text again, I meant kinda)annoting annoying...
    Anyway thank you in advance for the Thanks/Thumbs Up :o
    pt: I mean ps: hope I beat 1½ cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,674 ✭✭✭PsychoPete

If I could I'd give your post a thumbs down

• Registered Users Posts: 13,048 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Nope, I refuse.
    Work harder for my thanks...

To thine own self be true

• Registered Users Posts: 2,223 ✭✭✭Sam Quentin

See this what always happens,. it's like people phone each other and say::no matter how funny Sam is do not thank his post,it will only enscour-incurg-encrug-encourage him.. it's like a vieneta I mean fan-van- vendetta against me :(

Last Edited By Sam 22:29
    Ps: and I'm sick of it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,445 ✭✭✭Rodney Bathgate

I somehow managed to thank the same post twice using one account a couple of weeks ago. :)

• Advertisement

I somehow managed to thank the same post twice using one account a couple of weeks ago. :)

So maybe it was u who made a mistake and took the Thumbs Up/Thanks away from me pist I mean post!?

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

AH is not a street corner to be whoring yourself out for thanks.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement