Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

just had my first tooth out...

• 03-05-2018 8:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,068 ✭✭✭

had my first tooth out earlier..think number 6 so at the back..34 so dunno if its early or not

neways does this pain ever **** off..how will i sleep..somebody feel sorry for me

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,155 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

Specialun wrote: »
    had my first tooth out earlier..think number 6 so at the back..34 so dunno if its early or not

neways does this pain ever **** off..how will i sleep..somebody feel sorry for me
    I feel sorry for you . Take Nurofen and Paracetemol they can be taken together or staggered .

• Registered Users Posts: 316 ✭✭ROAAAR

Wow that's very late OP. I think I was only 6 losing my first tooth :o
    Hopefully the tooth fairy will be good to you ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Specialun wrote: »

((((HUGS))))
    And a hot water bottle or ice pack will help ;some prefer heat,some cold

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 92,483 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

Stick it under your pillow.

What's the going rate these days ?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,068 ✭✭✭Specialun

ah yeah. might make a few quid off this so

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Don't rinse your mouth for six hours after the extraction, so as not to dislodge the clot. After that rinse gently with a solution of a teaspoon of salt in warm water.
    Applying a cold compress only reduces swelling and should be done immediately after the extraction. Take whatever painkillers you have available to you. It should be well sorted in under 24 hours.

Been there many times over the years, you have my sympathy.

Advertisement