Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ryanair, is there a bag drop or do we check in?

Options
  • 16-04-2019 8:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15,905 ✭✭✭✭

Hi all,

Sorry, I am sure this is a yawn for those who know, but since I haven't checked a bag in for a flight in about 5 years I am clueless now!

When booking our flights, the priority + 10kg bag option was full, so we have to check in our 10kg bags. That's fine, but could someone tell me if we have to queue at the check in desk or is there an option to "self check in". This is Dublin Airport.

I did google it, but not much coming up really. Thank you.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,001 ✭✭✭Pat Dunne

Ryanair OnLine Customer Service's are very good to deal with and will give you the correct information.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 684 ✭✭✭haro124

Check in online as normal, manual bag tag machines in the airport

• Registered Users Posts: 15,905 ✭✭✭✭Spanish Eyes

haro124 wrote: »
    Check in online as normal, manual bag tag machines in the airport

Thanks, that's what I was hoping. Good to have a handle on things if not used to using it.

Oh and of course me being cheeky, does anyone know if there is bag tag drop in Malaga for the return journey?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,864 ✭✭✭trellheim

THere are only really automated bag tag machines and drop belts in Dublin.

Malaga is a bag drop desk with about 2 desks per flight.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,139 ✭✭✭What Username Guidelines

Oh and of course me being cheeky, does anyone know if there is bag tag drop in Malaga for the return journey?

As far as I remember, Ryanair should let you check in online for the outbound and return journey at the same time. So check in online, print all passes, tag and drop in Dublin then queue and drop in Malaga.

As far as I remember, Ryanair should let you check in online for the outbound and return journey at the same time. So check in online, print all passes, tag and drop in Dublin then queue and drop in Malaga.

Thanks. I have no problem with checking in online, but I now know I need a bit more time pre security which was never an issue before now because I could always get priority boarding plus bags and with online check in, just go straight to the Boarding Gate!

Advertisement