Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tights with peeptoe shoes??

Options
  • 02-04-2019 8:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭

Can I wear tights with peep toe shoes? It's for my wedding day and I find bare foot in shoes so uncomfortable and really dont like the toeless tights. I don't even think my shoes will be seen that much but would like advice

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,223 ✭✭✭jellybear

Your wedding, your day- wear what you're comfortable with!:) I wore a pair of €15 flats and it was one of the best decisions I made. I was comfortable and, as you say, they won't even be seen.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 632 ✭✭✭Sorry about that

Obviously your preference OP, but as you're asking, I don't think the tights with an open toe shoe is a great look, even seamless ss tights are visible. But as the above poster said, it's whatever you like and no doubt you'll be radiant regardless!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,390 ✭✭✭Airyfairy12

No ones looking at your toes and as you said they wont be seen anyway. It would be different if your dress was short and feet were on display but they wont be so id just focus on comfort if I was you.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,624 ✭✭✭✭meeeeh

Can I wear tights with peep toe shoes? It's for my wedding day and I find bare foot in shoes so uncomfortable and really dont like the toeless tights. I don't even think my shoes will be seen that much but would like advice

Would a bit baby powder on your feet help amd make it more comfortable. My feet can be uncomfortable in summer in tight shoes and I found powder helps.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,616 Mod ✭✭✭✭pinkypinky

I wore the toeless tights a couple of times and found they ultimately cut off circulation to my toes!

Genealogy Forum Mod

• Registered Users Posts: 439 ✭✭Salthillprom

I wouldn’t wear tights with peep toe shoes tbh. If your dress is long you might get away with it but personally it wouldn’t be for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 985 ✭✭✭Birdsong

There is tights you can get which have no seam on the toe. Probably best option, as someone said the toe less cut off circulation

• Registered Users Posts: 7,189 ✭✭✭jos28

I have worn peep toe tight similar to these
    https://www.boohoo.com/barely-there-open-toe-tights/DZZ24692.html
    I think I bought them in Penneys or Dunnes. I wouldn't worry too much about your toes. Once you are comfy in your shoes don't worry, even if you have to wear shoe liner socks. You could try wearing gel insoles to make your shoes more comfortable. I find them great, again you'll pick them up in Penneys. Definitely bring flats or sparkly flip flops for dancing.

Advertisement