Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Van Hire - 1 day

Options
  • 04-04-2019 12:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 832 ✭✭✭

Afternoon, i was planning on renting a van for a day to move some furniture, my insurance company for the car (chill) wont allow use of a commercial van unless its for an address change.

Does anyone know a company that offer short term insurance? All i have been offered is 12 month contracts.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 826 ✭✭✭daingeanrob

from a previous b.a.

try this site, discount for booking using ikea. it includes insurance.

https://www.enterprise.ie/en/car-hire/deals/affinity/ikea.html

• Registered Users Posts: 610 ✭✭✭JustMe,K

Can you hire a govan?

• Registered Users Posts: 832 ✭✭✭funkyouup

I was assuming i needed insurance before i even rented a van, these guys do both?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 19,219 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bannasidhe

I always just take out insurance with the van rental company.

• Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭mario84s

If you rent a van from Europcar, insurance already on it. Not sure Enterprise...

• Advertisement

insurance included with enterprise

funkyouup wrote: »
    I was assuming i needed insurance before i even rented a van, these guys do both?

you rent an insured van. just like a car rental abroad

• Registered Users Posts: 832 ✭✭✭funkyouup

Looks like i was fed some **** info before i came onto boards today, thanks guys, i will check out enterprise.

Advertisement