Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Weekends Boxing 29/3 (Cummings v Keeler, Donovan v McAfee, Smith v Eggington etc)

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,625 ✭✭✭✭Johner

That was tough to watch.

Can't believe Eggington is only 25!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,288 ✭✭✭megadodge

Johner wrote: »
    Hope he retires after this though, not nice to see him taking so many clean shots.

I know where you're coming from, but he's still only 25 and I certainly think he can compete at British title level, so why stop?

Smith is levels above him.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,849 ✭✭✭Morrison J

Morrison J wrote: »
    Donovan v McAfee next on TG4

Jesus are they going to replay the finish or What?
    Fair play Donovan with the cupla focail
    McAfee was tailor made for Eric really. Made him look like Lomachenko. Lovely finish.

megadodge wrote: »
    I know where you're coming from, but he's still only 25 and I certainly think he can compete at British title level, so why stop?

Smith is levels above him.

I actually thought he was closer to 30! Didn't realize he was still relatively young so retirement talk a bit premature alright.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,927 ✭✭✭normanoffside

The Spanish lad Kerman Lejarraga who recently beat Bradley Skeete and Frankie Gavin just got absolutely hammered by David Avanesyan

That Lejarraga never impressed me. Frankie Gavin was soundly outboxing him till he gassed after like 3 rounds..

Really have little idea on what either McKenna brothers ceiling is but Aaron looked brilliant tonight

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,107 ✭✭✭gwalk

No wonder Josh Kelly ducked Avanesyan

all the we said 10 not 12 rounds and "illness" carry on, his arse went.

Advertisement