Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Reporting UFO sights

Options
  • 06-02-2019 10:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭

Hi All

Wondering if you can help me please. I saw and recorded some really unusal sightings last night in Kildare.....I am very skeptical about this things but would like to get it checked out.

Where / who can I send my photos / videos to for review? I've attached 2 photos which look pretty standard but the videos show them moving really high speed, flashing/blurring suddenly invisible then back again....

Thanks
    S

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 809 ✭✭✭filbert the fox

Couldn't possibly say from the photos what you saw. Could you describe the experience in words?

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭sc9736

Yes sorry the photos are not the best, so where I live is quite rural so usually can see the stars quite clearly. However, this bright light caught my eye as was brighter than rest (I know where north star etc is and it wasn't that)

It was moving quickly, suddenly disappear then come back. At one stage it went really bright then shot off....so I thought ah ok its just a star dying out but then it came back...this happened a good few times

It was too far away to be a plane / drone and it was going too fast zipping around. All the other stars are visible to the naked eye but this one looked closer and lot brighter

Again, I never thought I'd be posting anything like this....would like to send the videos somewhere to be checked out and also to confirm I'm not mad!!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,660 ✭✭✭✭maccored

Ziycon would be the person for you - a regular here

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭corminators

Report it to MUFON.

Maybe they can link it to any (unnuaual) probings in the area reported recently.

• Registered Users Posts: 43 AnthonyGiarrusso
    Executive Motivational Speaker, Paranormal Lecturer, Sales Professional, Author, & Beach Traveler

@sc9736 You could report them to me. I accept all reports of paranormal happenings. I have seen over 30 UFOs in my lifetime. I've encountered 2 people who have seen over 100 UFOs. MOst people who see UFOs see between 2-8 UFOs in their live.

It is very rare to only see 1 UFO. Most people either have many sightings or no sightings at all. I'd estimate about 18.75% of the world's population has seen multiple UFOs.

Sincerely, Anthony Giarrusso

I don't think I'm allowed to give you my e-mail on this forum, but I've made videos with my e-mail address in them. Seek my e-mail out if you need to share your sightings with me.

Furthermore, more than 210,000 UFO sightings have been reported to UFOSTALKER.com

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,436 ✭✭✭phelixoflaherty

Talk to Joe, not Ray.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,660 ✭✭✭✭maccored

https://mufon.com/ has a good reporting interface.

Advertisement