Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tablet games recommendations?

Options
  • 11-04-2019 9:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭

I just bought a new android tablet so was looking for whatever good stuff I may have missed out on over the years.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,480 ✭✭✭Chancer3001

Kingdom rush is class imo.

The walking dead. Chapter 1 is free. Excellent.

The wolf among us is fairly dark and gritty.

You dont need internet to play those 3 afaik.

Brawl stars and score match are 2 games i like at the min

Golf Clash if you want a rpg/online vs fun and deceptively deep game (no interest in actual golf needed) to get into

xcom enemy within great to play /replay on tablet (full version pretty much)

Life is strange very well done on tablet also.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭Jerichoholic

I'll give xcom a go for sure, played Golf Clash before and didn't think much. I'll try it again, cheers.

I'll give xcom a go for sure, played Golf Clash before and didn't think much. I'll try it again, cheers.

for Golf Clash you have to "get into" it I guess.

if you like levelling up clubs and beating other people online it will appeal!

you have to get up to the 5th tour and playing there regularly before it gets interesting really.

golf clash is better on tablet also than on phone - easier to hit the perfect shot - another reason that I recommended it.

worth buying golf clash caddie if you get into it for wind adjustment.

• Advertisement
Advertisement