Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: SAW - Gamethread

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

X's and O's has no relation to SAW. I was just passing the time.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

Nigel WW wrote: »
    X's and O's has no relation to SAW. I was just passing the time.

I am just desperately clutching at straws as I try find a way out of this hell hole.
    Anyone have a chainsaw?

I haven't seen anything to go on so far anyway.

The closest we've had was Katie and the Macaulay thing, which was nothing, for me.

We are still waiting on 7 or 8 players to post at all too, I think.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 877 ✭✭✭Senan WW

image0.png

• Advertisement

hqdefault.jpg

I'm far too lazy to edit or find an appropriate X and O photo.

Lucy WW wrote: »
    How is it possible for an adult to possibly lose an Xs and Os game with only 9 squares?

'Stuck in the Mud' here might step in.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Never saw Saw tic tac toe interesting

Jake WW wrote: »
    Never saw Saw tic tac toe interesting

What are you trying to say?

Are you missing some punctuation marks?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

99 posts and a bitch ain't one! Anyway I've read nothing yet but happy to be here, I think

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Emily WW

Evening all. Had some technical issues when I tried to get on earlier. Been recovering from a mad few days anyway so not functioning at full capacity!

Few bogeys raring their heads, character might not be indicative of alignment but people openly giving character names doesn't sit well with me.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Abigail WW wrote: »
    Few bogeys raring their heads, character might not be indicative of alignment but people openly giving character names doesn't sit well with me.

Meh, let’s try to not do a cartman on it anyway

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Can you explain why, what difference does it make exactly?

It's literally just a name, has no bearing on anything

It has been stated repeatedly that the names are simply flavours. No different to Tom WW, Dick WW or Harry WW.

The fact that you're trying to make an issue out of it has you top of my lynch list.

Conor+McGregor+Floyd+Mayweather+Jr+v+Conor+BEFwP5QWj-Ll.jpg

"And that's just facts."

Name the few bogeys please.

Giving character names is very slightly above rand village, but not enough to count for anything yet. What does ‘not sit well’ with you really mean other than unnecessary smear.

Its put you at above rand wolf for me. An eye should be trained on this one.

Conor WW wrote: »
    Can you explain why, what difference does it make exactly?

It's literally just a name, has no bearing on anything

From the OP:
    Each of you have a piece of paper in your pocket. Reach in and see your role in my game. Kept your role to yourself.

Thought they meant character as opposed to role, apologies

Senan WW wrote: »
    Name the few bogeys please.

Giving character names is very slightly above rand village, but not enough to count for anything yet. What does ‘not sit well’ with you really mean other than unnecessary smear.

Its put you at above rand wolf for me. An eye should be trained on this one.

Haha Senan going in two footed, first peek locked in if I was seer. Above and below rand village and wolf, here's a guy trying to pretend he knows what hes doing! Very slightly giving leans, I like on the fence content of your post!

My 2nd one would be Katie, seems like a noisy wolf! That was my initial stick out on my first read through

Haha Senan going in two footed, first peek locked in if I was seer. Above and below rand village and wolf, here's a guy trying to pretend he knows what hes doing! Very slightly giving leans, I like on the fence content of your post!

My 2nd one would be Katie, seems like a noisy wolf! That was my initial stick out on my first read through

OMGUS much????

OMGUS much????

All the lingo from King Senan, wolfy wolf hunter

• Advertisement

It has been stated repeatedly that the names are simply flavours. No different to Tom WW, Dick WW or Harry WW.

The fact that you're trying to make an issue out of it has you top of my lynch list.

Conor+McGregor+Floyd+Mayweather+Jr+v+Conor+BEFwP5QWj-Ll.jpg

"And that's just facts."

Why do you put people on lynch list without properly interacting with them first?

Would you not find your time and posts more helpful if you made a few interactions with folks instead of just announcing intentions to lynch them without even interacting with them properly first.

Why do you put people on lynch list without properly interacting with them first?

Would you not find your time and posts more helpful if you made a few interactions with folks instead of just announcing intentions to lynch them without even interacting with them properly first.

NINTCHDBPICT000521300170.jpg?strip=all&w=960&quality=100

Make me.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Y45Ayi.gif

"Where, oh where, oh where is Derry?"

Oh I'm around just not 24 hours a day.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

So anyone actually got anything useful in their pockets that might help an escape? Like O.J. having a knife, Pistorious a gun, Tiger a club etc? Or do we just sit and wait for the timer before we get any clue as to what we can or can't do. Will suck big time if you're the one who gets killed at 10 am :(

I have a deadly left hand.

Unfortunately it has no role in this game.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Doris checking in. I see we have a few interesting characters here, should be a good game

Has this been the worst ever Day0?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Has this been the worst ever Day0?

It’s not exactly mile a minute I’ll grant you but hopefully people will get more involved once things get more underway. Lot of sport this weekend and last holiday weekend for some people to boot so probably not that surprising

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

Good evening fellow scumbags, just getting on now after a long day at work.

All the Conor McGregor stuff makes me wish jigsaw would kill me now..

Sorry Nigel,its just the look of him is enough for me.

Never heard that Macauley Culkin theory either. Did you just make it up Katie?

I really like the op and set up of the game it makes me wonder what is in store with the choices or whether that's just flavour.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Evening Barbara

Heard that Macualey rumour alright

Advertisement