Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xtravision Games Sale

Options
  • 18-02-2011 7:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,442 ✭✭✭

Just went in to Xtravision this evening to check out the games and turns out they are having a pretty good sale. Lots of games from a fiver on PS3, Xbox 360 and Wii. Not just sports titles either!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭Lord Spence

Yup Picked up dead space on ps3 for a fiver today in the Shannon store and also bad company 2 for €20

• Registered Users Posts: 1,488 ✭✭✭AdrianII

picked up fear for a fiver , box is in pieces but a bargain all the same.
    Alot of rubbish games also though

• Registered Users Posts: 7,769 ✭✭✭Grumpypants

They are flogging off the used games and dvd's so depending on the store you could find a few gems.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,295 ✭✭✭dunworth1

might take a trip in during the week

• Registered Users Posts: 8,711 ✭✭✭keano_afc

Anything work getting for the Wii?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 543 ✭✭✭ninty

They have an booklet instore with all games in sale also some €2 vouchers for rental games and extra trade in value valid till 31st March in backpage.€5 Games.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 885 ✭✭✭kendragon

Big thanks to the OP for this. I picked up Singularity, Tranformers War for Cybertron and Darksiders all for the Xbox for the princely sum of 35euros. Great value.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Super Street Fighter IV and HAWX for a tenner each. Nice.

• Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭kmurph

Picked up Mirrors Edge for the PS3 for a fiver in the Wexford store this morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,032 ✭✭✭BArra

complete rubbish in the midleton shop, never any bargains in there ive noticed

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,442 ✭✭✭MickShamrock

keano_afc wrote: »
    Anything work getting for the Wii?

Depends what you are looking for. I got Dead Rising: Chop Till Your Drop for a fiver. Wanted to get it for awhile. Couldn't go wrong at that price.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,771 ✭✭✭Polar101

Got Bayonetta (PS3) for €10, not the greatest game but alright for that price. Same price for XBox360 too.

and I got change for my €10 note, so it was actually only €9 for some reason..

• Registered Users Posts: 5,295 ✭✭✭dunworth1

i picked up the chronicles of riddick: assault on dark athena for a fiver
    and my nephew got overlord 2 for a fiver (well i payed for it)

Advertisement