Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

powakaddy batteries

Options
  • 15-04-2009 9:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 336 ✭✭

was in nevada bobs golf store yesterday, powakaddy batteries €100. They are €130 in most other golf shops. However, was onto fletcher golf in enniskillen - only £69 (sterling) there.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 220 ✭✭Garda S Horgan

Is there anywhere out there that can use jiggery pokery to extend the life of a battery? I've had mine 5 years now and I play twice a week winter and summer so to be honest the battery has had a good life. It's still grand for about 16 holes and then starts to slow down. I'll be getting wd40 on the wheels and lightening the load of the bag, but I hink I have heard of places you can bring your dying battery to and they will do something to it so that it will keep power better.
    I would rather pay to extend a batter life than have to discard it and buy a new one.

Any ideas?

Yours in wonderment,
    GSH.

• Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭kenkin

18 hole powakaddy battery 82 euro delivered and 36 hole 111 euro delivered from golf store europe.
    I have used this site a few times and they are very reliable with quick delivery. Think they are in Derry. No affiliation just a happy customer

Advertisement