Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wedding Album Restoration

Options
  • 01-04-2019 5:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 26

Hi just wondering if anyone has any experience of getting a wedding album restored - it’s 50 something years old and was subjected to abuse from 8 boys growing up.... most photos are in a good state of repair but the album itself is tainted and marked in some areas! Any suggestions would be appreciated! Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11 l1nk3rr

Hi - just wondering if you ever got anywhere with this request? I'm looking for the exact same here - would like to get my parents wedding album restored as an Xmas present and struggling to find somewhere that does this!

Would love to hear if you got sorted!

• Registered Users Posts: 26 bullology

l1nk3rr wrote: »
    Hi - just wondering if you ever got anywhere with this request? I'm looking for the exact same here - would like to get my parents wedding album restored as an Xmas present and struggling to find somewhere that does this!

Would love to hear if you got sorted!

Hey
    I’m afraid I haven’t been able to solve my problem and nobody else seems to be able to point me anywhere - sorry I haven’t something more positive to tell ya!!!

Advertisement