Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Photobuddies thread

1235»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,368 ✭✭✭mumof2

Twice a year I'll be in Allihies

Cool, beautiful part of the Beara, so give a shout if you want to meet up, we have a local camera club, so maybe by then I'll know them better and get a few more to join in a little group?!:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,813 ✭✭✭clintondaly

mumof2 wrote: »
    Cool, beautiful part of the Beara, so give a shout if you want to meet up, we have a local camera club, so maybe by then I'll know them better and get a few more to join in a little group?!:)

Do you know a way to get to the foot of Hungry Hill waterfall,i tried the last time but got stuck at a dead end in a farm,couldn't figure out how to get near it.
    Thanks for the offer too

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,368 ✭✭✭mumof2

Do you know a way to get to the foot of Hungry Hill waterfall,i tried the last time but got stuck at a dead end in a farm,couldn't figure out how to get near it.
    Thanks for the offer too

Hi, I think I know exactly where you ended as I ended up in the same spot - disappointed!

I have yet to figure it out, as myself and a friend intend to walk Hungry Hill, so when I do Ill obviously know where to approach it from :-)

I will check with a few members in the club next month, and see if anyone is up for a camera walk, obviously I can't speak for them yet;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,418 ✭✭✭dnme

I'm looking for anyone in or around Limerick who might be interested heading out and taking photos with me. I'm in a bit of a rut with my photos and I figure that joining others is a great way to expand the old horizon and learn. If anyone is intersted, I'm happy to drive etc.

I understand that the various camera clubs do this also but TBH I can do without the egos, aggressive competition and bureaucracy. I'm just looking for one or two photo buddies. Reply here or pm me. Either way is fine.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 477 ✭✭stronglikebull

I'd be up for it some time. I'm interested in heading out of the city, maybe to The Burren, for some night shooting, star trails, etc. if you'd be interested in that. I'm away at the moment but back next week.

I'd be up for it some time. I'm interested in heading out of the city, maybe to The Burren, for some night shooting, star trails, etc. if you'd be interested in that. I'm away at the moment but back next week.

Yea definately. Gimmie a shout whenever you want to head out

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,637 ✭✭✭✭OldGoat

Love to shoot some more in the Burren. If ye manage to arrange a dawn/dusk shoot some weekend let me know and I'll try and make it down. Roadtrip!

I'm older than Minecraft goats.

dnme wrote: »
    Yea definately. Gimmie a shout whenever you want to head out

I'm in Shannon,so putting my hand up too

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,538 ✭✭✭sunny2004

sunny2004 wrote: »
    Im available, Carlow, Kilkenny, Wexford...

Anytime..

I was looking through this thread, thinking this is a great idea, then what do I find ? my own post from 2010 lol

So as I didn't hear anything back then, I will shout out again :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,538 ✭✭✭sunny2004

Jemmy wrote: »
    Just added myself. \o/ QUOTE]

You still involved in the equestrian photography ?

Limerick Clare area, always looking to head out with the camera. Feel free to contact me. I've put my details on the map which is a great idea btw.

Corkman displaced in Shannon here

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Garr8

I’m based in County Down and I’m happy to meet up with fellow photographers if they’re in, or travelling to AnDun. you’ll see my work by looking @ facebook.com/Garr8

• Registered Users Posts: 532 ✭✭✭Turquoise Hexagon Sun

Interested in doing some Astrophotography. I don't have transport, can help with fuel costs. Based in Dublin.

Also interested in night photo-walks. PM if interested.

Advertisement