Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MBA Dissertation Survey. Topic- Different generations within the workplace

Options
  • 03-05-2019 3:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hello There, I am a final year MBA student at the University of Wales Trinity Saint David (based in Dublin) and I am completing my dissertation. The purpose of my research is to find out if different generations in Ireland hold distinct work ethics within the workplace. The questions of my research are focused on work-life balance, teamwork, feedback, career expectationsand loyalty within the workplace.

Therefore, I would like to ask full-time and part-time employees working in Ireland to answer my survey.

I don't seem to be able to include URL within this post (because that is my first post) so I would really appreciate if people could reply to my message and I could include it into the next message.

P.s. This questionnaire is completely anonymous and information obtained will be treated with the utmost confidentiality.
    I would really appreciate if you could spare two minutes to fill it out. Many thanks in advance.

Advertisement