Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Mass Shooting in Rochester, New York

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 4,381 Mod ✭✭✭✭TherapyBoy

Link is dead

64-F3-A090-FDB5-4-DD9-8-CDF-04-E6379-F772-B.png

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,445 ✭✭✭Rodney Bathgate

Gangbangers?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,543 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,937 ✭✭✭SmartinMartin

And?

This is just standard murican daily death toll.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,105 ✭✭✭Kivaro

And?

This is just standard murican daily death toll.
    Have to agree. These black on mostly black atrocities has become a virus in itself, spreading all over that country.
    There needs to come a time when that society addresses this particular problem, because at the moment these daily murders and shootings are pretty much brushed under the carpet by the politicians and main stream media i.e. not discussed and debated in a meaningful manner.

• Advertisement

Does ‘BLM’ have a stance on ‘black on black’ killings?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

There are two people dead and at least 14 others injured following a mass shooting at a backyard party in Rochester, New York, overnight, according to the Rochester Police Department.
    That's terrible! Hopefully they catch the killer quickly.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,802 ✭✭✭✭suicide_circus

Nope, totally irrelevant.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,041 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

I don't see anywhere in that article that mentions the ethnicity of the people involved.

Has anyone got a link that does?

Well the 2 dead victims Jaquayla Young and Jarvis Alexander were black and if there were the slightest suspicion that the killer(s) were white, this would be front page page news globally and Rochester NY would be in flames.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,315 ✭✭✭mynamejeff

Well the 2 dead victims Jaquayla Young and Jarvis Alexander were black and if there were the slightest suspicion that the killer(s) were white, this would be front page page news globally and Rochester NY would be in flames.

if they do arrest a shooter and hes black the place might go up in flames anyway

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,105 ✭✭✭Kivaro

I don't see anywhere in that article that mentions the ethnicity of the people involved.

Has anyone got a link that does?
    I am not sure if you were serious that you wanted someone else to find a link for you. I did not read any of the links above, and certainly would not read a so-called main stream media link solely for information, as they generally will not give you the whole story.

What I did was simply input "Rochester shooting" into Google, and was able to get the full picture of what happened. This included reading comments from local community activists, who in this case were black.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,373 ✭✭✭Mr. Karate

Yes. Black Lives only matter to Black Lives Matter when they can be politicized and used against Whites and Police.

If Black Lives really mattered to Black Lives Matter they would be protesting in Chicago on a weekly basis.

Yeah but "Black Lives That Are Politically Useful Matter" dosnt have the same ring to it.

Nope, totally irrelevant.

I don’t think the other poster who thanked your post “gets” your sarcasm, S.

;)

Yeah but "Black Lives That Are Politically Useful Matter" dosnt have the same ring to it.

True, but its more honest about their intentions.

Mr. Karate wrote: »
    True, but its more honest about their intentions.

At this stage it is fairly clear that honesty doesn’t concern BLM. They still support Smollett.

At this stage it is fairly clear that honesty doesn’t concern BLM. They still support Smollett.

Oh yeah. They're rioting for every criminal scumbag that dies getting into confrontations with Police.

Advertisement