Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Irishman facing 25 years prison in Oz

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 729 ✭✭✭Granadino

Cheerio, enjoy Cell Block H Paddywhacks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 572 ✭✭✭Errashareesh

Birneybau wrote: »
    Me hole she is.
    I'm poking fun at people who were going on about her being hot. Yeah THAT's the key characteristic in this context. :D

Anyone else find it strange the way Irish people call other Irish people "paddies"? Leave that to the English police of the 70s/80s folks. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,968 ✭✭✭McCrack

**** them my daughter in Perth says not a Week goes by e without some dopey paddy up for some crime or another.all drink drug related, making it hard for the normal hard working Irish ppl there to mix and be socially accepted properly,if the pricks with the wigs here took crime seriously and doled out substantial prison sentences we’d be in a far better country, bravo oz judiciary

Judges are constraint by law in what sentences they can impose - there is a whole body of sentencing jurisprudence out there that you should read up - if you think sentences are too lenient you should lobby your local TD for a change in the maximum sentence for any particular wrong

• Registered Users Posts: 5,323 ✭✭✭JustAThought

McCrack wrote: »
    Judges are constraint by law in what sentences they can impose - there is a whole body of sentencing jurisprudence out there that you should read up - if you think sentences are too lenient you should lobby your local TD for a change in the maximum sentence for any particular wrong

Who chooses and appoints them - politicians - they set the standard. Id vote for anyone from any party that implimented an Oz style no bull**** imprisonment and deportation regime here. Long overdue - as is an overhaul of our oathetic criminal justice system. Ireland and Australia criminal system used be based on the same British system - how did we go so badly soft and wrong.

As for the skank in the bikini phoning up 4 blokes and having them hide in wait in the bathroom of her apartment and then dragging a badly injured, unconscious and bleeding man into the corridor to die - I hope they throw the book at her. And him... running around trying to get inside any apartment block and being hunted down by fit, committed police men - we need a lot more of that here - no bull**** proactive policing & sentencing.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,880 ✭✭✭IRE60

If you scratch the surface there, you'll find that Katie didn't lick that behavior off the road!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,134 ✭✭✭jimwallace197

From what I've seen and read so far, I think she is in much bigger trouble than him and those 4 other guys.

It sounds like the victim attacked Earle first, a fight ensued and then she called the other 4 lads to come over following which she then hid in her bedroom.

This is when the real damage and attack started as far as I can see and she instigated it. On top of this, she dragged his body out of her apartment and then just left him there.

I hope she gets the book thrown at her because, ive seen some women instigate these beatings before and then play all dumb when the **** hits the fan but thankfully they have Facebook messenger messages to know she set this up.

She sounds like a sneaky nasty piece of work.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,435 ✭✭✭mandrake04

Anyone else find it strange the way Irish people call other Irish people "paddies"?

Not really, quite common also heard girls called Biddies although not as much. No different than New Zealanders that call themselves kiwis... I suppose.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 572 ✭✭✭Errashareesh

mandrake04 wrote: »
    Not really, quite common also heard girls called Biddies although not as much. No different than New Zealanders that call themselves kiwis... I suppose.
    Well I include biddies. That doesn't negate my point.

Kiwi isn't derogatory!

• Registered Users Posts: 20,520 ✭✭✭✭yourdeadwright

IRE60 wrote: »
    If you scratch the surface there, you'll find that Katie didn't lick that behavior off the road!

Are you saying she is related to Nikiti Murtagh of train fame ?

I don't think she is but I good be wrong ,

Well I include biddies. That doesn't negate my point.

Kiwi isn't derogatory!

Is Paddy derogatory? I get called it all the time and I’m not offended it’s easier, but my mum usually calls me Pauric.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,518 ✭✭✭Hoboo

Are you saying she is related to Nikiti Murtagh of train fame ?

I don't think she is but I good be wrong ,

Sheriff Street connections?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,520 ✭✭✭✭yourdeadwright

Hoboo wrote: »
    Sheriff Street connections?

I'm guessing that's what the poster is implying as she is Katie Murtagh and from the same area but i'm not convinced there related could be wrong ,
    Nikita and her brother currently serving time for well know Feud related incidents

• Registered Users Posts: 8,628 ✭✭✭corks finest

I use/ used “paddy/ies” purely in the derogatory way for scum like these and these only, in my eyes they’re plastic paddy’s not real Irish at all more akin to the british lager louts rather than the majority hard working Irish folk in oz

Who chooses and appoints them - politicians - they set the standard. Id vote for anyone from any party that implimented an Oz style no bull**** imprisonment and deportation regime here. Long overdue - as is an overhaul of our oathetic criminal justice system. Ireland and Australia criminal system used be based on the same British system - how did we go so badly soft and wrong.

As for the skank in the bikini phoning up 4 blokes and having them hide in wait in the bathroom of her apartment and then dragging a badly injured, unconscious and bleeding man into the corridor to die - I hope they throw the book at her. And him... running around trying to get inside any apartment block and being hunted down by fit, committed police men - we need a lot more of that here - no bull**** proactive policing & sentencing.

Good to the point post

I use/ used “paddy/ies” purely in the derogatory way for scum like these and these only, in my eyes they’re plastic paddy’s not real Irish at all more akin to the british lager louts rather than the majority hard working Irish folk in oz

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,281 ✭✭✭CrankyHaus

From what I've seen and read so far, I think she is in much bigger trouble than him and those 4 other guys.

It sounds like the victim attacked Earle first, a fight ensued and then she called the other 4 lads to come over following which she then hid in her bedroom.

This is when the real damage and attack started as far as I can see and she instigated it. On top of this, she dragged his body out of her apartment and then just left him there.

I hope she gets the book thrown at her because, ive seen some women instigate these beatings before and then play all dumb when the **** hits the fan but thankfully they have Facebook messenger messages to know she set this up.

She sounds like a sneaky nasty piece of work.

She should have done it Ireland, where she'd face no charges at all.

https://www.thejournal.ie/man-stabbed-16-times-set-on-fire-offaly-circuit-court-5137580-Jun2020/

A LOW-LEVEL DRUG dealer was stabbed 16 times in his Co Offaly home and set on fire after his ex-girlfriend spread a false rumour that he was a garda informant.
    The victim, Ciarán Murphy (29) was found in a dog cage in his home by a passers-by who noticed his cottage was in flames.
    He was left with life-threatening injuries after he suffered 96% burns from his neck down and multiple stab wounds including into his heart cavity.
    Murphy now has no ears and almost five years after the attack he is still bleeding from some of the wounds that cover his body.

CrankyHaus wrote: »

https://www.thejournal.ie/man-stabbed-16-times-set-on-fire-offaly-circuit-court-5137580-Jun2020/

A LOW-LEVEL DRUG dealer was stabbed 16 times in his Co Offaly home and set on fire after his ex-girlfriend spread a false rumour that he was a garda informant.
    The victim, Ciarán Murphy (29) was found in a dog cage in his home by a passers-by who noticed his cottage was in flames.
    He was left with life-threatening injuries after he suffered 96% burns from his neck down and multiple stab wounds including into his heart cavity.
    Murphy now has no ears and almost five years after the attack he is still bleeding from some of the wounds that cover his body.
    God almighty wtf

• Registered Users Posts: 4,315 ✭✭✭Pkiernan

CrankyHaus wrote: »

Ah c'mere, that's going to make wearing RayBans a challenge.

• Registered Users Posts: 733 ✭✭✭milehip

I'm poking fun at people who were going on about her being hot. Yeah THAT's the key characteristic in this context. :D

Anyone else find it strange the way Irish people call other Irish people "paddies"? Leave that to the English police of the 70s/80s folks. ;)

Its our N-word, we're reclaiming it for Skibberren!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,166 ✭✭✭Quantum Erasure

milehip wrote: »
    She may be hot, but It's deffo only skin deep in her case.

She could do with a bit more meat on her bones all-right

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,410 ✭✭✭old_aussie

I hope this piece of gutless SCUM gives the police a reason to use their guns, till the magazines are empty.

Patrick Farrell spent three years in jail for manslaughter over the violent death of 20-year-old student Andrew Dolan in his hometown of Kildare in Ireland in 2011.

The 29-year-old is now wanted by police in New South Wales following two vicious alleged attacks in Sydney's eastern suburbs in August 2020 and November 2019.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8750219/Family-one-punch-victim-question-Irish-killer-allowed-Australia.html

• Registered Users Posts: 625 ✭✭✭dd973

25 Years, plenty of time to meet the Wizard, (or at least one of his fans in there!)

Hopefully he gets locked up and comes out with an ass like a clowns pocket.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,166 ✭✭✭Quantum Erasure

Hopefully he gets locked up and comes out with an ass like a clowns pocket.

SouthPark_Nice.gif

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,306 ✭✭✭bobbyy gee

How the hell did he get a visa to get into Australia after serving time for manslaughter in Ireland.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,805 ✭✭✭✭Wanderer78

How the hell did he get a visa to get into Australia after serving time for manslaughter in Ireland.

Lied on application, seen it before

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,625 ✭✭✭Millionaire only not

Wanderer78 wrote: »
    Lied on application, seen it before

If he had proper sentence received for murdering the Irish lad in Kildare . He’s truly a danger to society.
    Australia wouldn’t bother him if it was my son he killed and he got a light sentence-little b...x

• Advertisement

Probably came on a Working Holiday visa, it’s only self declaration of a criminal history as it only a holiday visa. If it was a permanent visa you need a Gardaí certificate.

Advertisement