Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

€11.05 to spend on a website for Free Delivery

• 20-05-2019 7:41pm
    Site Banned Posts: 725 ✭✭✭

After I buy a week's supply of condoms, 100 for €28.95, I can get free delivery if I spend €11.05 more. It seems worthwhile spending a bit more as delivery is otherwise charged at €4. I don't want to spend much more than €11.05 though. What should I get?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 744 ✭✭✭Breaston Plants

Balanadan wrote: »
    After I buy a week's supply of condoms, 100 for €28.95, I can get free delivery if I spend €11.05 more. It seems worthwhile spending a bit more as delivery is otherwise charged at €4. I don't want to spend much more than €11.05 though. What should I get?

An auld blow up doll.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,409 ✭✭✭corner of hells

How about 50 more condoms, just in case you get lucky.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,555 ✭✭✭Roger Hassenforder

Get next weeks 100?

• Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,927 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

Lube?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭HalloweenJack

Get another 100. You can never have too many posh ****.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,802 ✭✭✭✭suicide_circus

condoms are for sailors

• Closed Accounts Posts: 693 ✭✭✭The Satanist

Butt plug

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,898 ✭✭✭✭Ken.

Mod- Hey OP, I know you meant no harm but Boards is a pg 13 website and that website you named looks like its not for anyone under 18. I've removed the name and we would thank people not to name it again.

• Registered Users Posts: 795 ✭✭✭kingchess

And get yourself a Girlfriend-do not let those condoms go to waste,......."build it and they will cum", so to speak- could be a tag line for a new movie.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,555 ✭✭✭Roger Hassenforder

Op right about now:

rka4op.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,802 ✭✭✭✭suicide_circus

how long have you been on the game?

Advertisement