Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dart accessories

Options
  • 15-04-2018 1:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

Hi,

Just wondering would anyone know where I could dart supplies in Waterford area. Have tried the most popular one (Alfie Hales, Lifestyle) but to know avail.

Any help would be very appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,462 ✭✭✭Bob Harris

Your best bet is to go online. There are any number of shops with a massive range of accessories.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Paulmmurphy

Many thanks for that. Was thinking that way too, after seeing what little was on offer in the shops.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,130 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

I use https://www.dartscorner.co.uk/

Pricing seems good and plenty of shipping options from the UK, but generally they arrive speedy enough. Seem to be constantly recommended and I know having put three orders through (and a fourth sitting in my cart as we speak wiating on payday) I've no reason to look anywhere else

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,464 ✭✭✭Ultimate Seduction

Irish lad runs 501darts.ie , next day delivery if you order before 3:30pm very cheap and often throws in a few extras if you are a regular

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Paulmmurphy

Many thanks for your help. Would you believe that I had a look online and was torn between 501darts and dartscorner. Have seen what I need on both sites.

Many thanks again.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭mackeire

I use darts Corner aswell.
    I put in one big order every two years or so and buy enough flights and stems to do me until the next big order.

Works out around €30/40 for what I order and then I don't have to worry about not having flights and stems for ages.

I throw in the odd order every so often if I just fancy getting something for myself or shirts for the darts team.

Can't fault them in fairness.

Red dragon are good aswell.

Both darts Corner and red dragon have good websites that are easy to use and delivery to Ireland is usually within a working week.

Advertisement