Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can't think of the name of this bloody song!!!!!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭ardinn

That's such a sh!t song????

• Registered Users Posts: 5,528 ✭✭✭ShaShaBear

I couldn't sleep not knowing the answer......I have serious problems.:rolleyes:

2 1/2 years man, try 2 1/2 years of humming this into SoundHound at 3AM.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

I'm kind of disappointed :( I thought it would turn out that there was no such song and the OP was tripping on acid or something :(

LizT wrote: »
    I'm kind of disappointed :( I thought it would turn out that there was no such song and the OP was tripping on acid or something :(

I was starting to wonder myself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭pharmaton

ShaShaBear wrote: »
    It's some sort of dance tune, no lyrics.

Video is like an 8-bit computer game where a hero enters a castle and slays skeletons and stuff, as he hits them it's in rhythm with the music that is playing (Doo doo do do do, doo doo do do do, do do do). The "boss" of the castle engages the hero in like a DJ duel with mixers. He rescues a princess and as they fly off together the world changes from dreary to green and blue and there's bunnies and stuff everywhere.

It's been killing me slowly for about two years now. If anyone could point me in the right direction... I've tried humming it into about every app known to man.
    Oh Lord. I'm not sure what to make of this :p

Guess I'm just kind of hoping that the video description rings a bell for someone. It's really very distinctive if you've seen it before. Graphics of the video are like Final Fantasy 6 in-game. The tune isn't hardcore rave or anything like that.

you've never played LOZ have you. :pac: glad you found your song (can't say I ever heard it but will probably be humming it for the next week, thanks)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,188 ✭✭✭wil

So not Alex. Ah well. its not Eric either, but any excuse

• Registered Users Posts: 17,229 ✭✭✭✭gammygils

I'd rather De Do Do Do, De Da Da Da

That's All I want to say to you

• Registered Users Posts: 3,443 ✭✭✭Bipolar Joe

Well, having heard the song, I can safely say this wasn't worth the very short journey we all embarked on together.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭Ace Attorney

We need another obscure song to guess :pac:

We need another obscure song :pac:

OK, I have one. It goes "Bom-bawom bombombombawom bawam bohbom bom-bawom bombombombawom bawam bohbom urr urr bom-bawom bombombombawom bawam bohbom khhkhh" and there's a bunch of clicking noises over it also.

EDIT: I will be the slave of who ever names the song for a week.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 441 ✭✭AndyMc

Sounds like the Crazy Frog

• Registered Users Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭whatdoicare

OK, I have one. It goes "Bom-bawom bombombombawom bawam bohbom bom-bawom bombombombawom bawam bohbom urr urr bom-bawom bombombombawom bawam bohbom khhkhh" and there's a bunch of clicking noises over it also.

Found it! But now I'm providing a subscription service, just 50 euros a song.... As soon as you send on your bank account details, I'll send you on your song :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭Ace Attorney

This is the only one i can think of that would come even remotley close to matching that text :pac:

This is the only one i can think of that would come even remotley close to matching that text :pac:

Nope! This song is so unbelievably obscure I guarantee it'll take two times the amount of people that have ever posted on Boards to ever get it, if they each got thirty guesses.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭EuskalHerria

Nope! This song is so unbelievably obscure I guarantee it'll take two times the amount of people that have ever posted on Boards to ever get it, if they each got thirty guesses.

It's a vision of a post apocalyptic world. The last remaining humans congregate in an orgy of sexually suggestive movements and bad fashion sense. All while cousin itt (styling dreadlocks) plays music to help encourage reproduction.

Wonderfully deep in a way.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,299 ✭✭✭✭The Backwards Man

The biggest anti-climax since the last time I had sex.:(

Time for a real videogame dance tune

• Registered Users Posts: 4,391 ✭✭✭Mysteriouschic

Is it this?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kraggy

I couldn't sleep not knowing the answer......

Aw, why don't ya come on over Vaaaalerie?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kraggy

That's the original riverdance. Your man beats the drum sideways a few times, then Flatley and Jean butler click their heels a few times.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,752 ✭✭✭markesmith

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,299 ✭✭✭✭The Backwards Man

Found it. The 'clicking' must be a scratch on your record.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,689 ✭✭✭Karl Stein

There's this tune... eh... there's a load of people running around a dark room, listening to repetitive music, wearing bright colours and swallowing pills...

Got it!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,461 ✭✭✭--Kaiser--

ardinn wrote: »
    That's such a sh!t song????

Great video though

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

If you want something better in every aspect look up Truckers Delight by Flairs.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,651 ✭✭✭The J Stands for Jay

Kold wrote: »
    If you want something better in every aspect look up Truckers Delight by Flairs.

If I'm thinking of the right video, don't watch it at work.

• Registered Users Posts: 269 ✭✭Derpington95

Found it I think

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,700 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

2 1/2 years man, try 2 1/2 years of humming this into SoundHound at 3AM.
    Next time try Shazam :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 387 ✭✭DaveDaRave

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭Jacks Smirking Revenge

I'll just leave this here...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement